|Lijomol Jose Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Year of Birth||1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lijomol Jose is an Indian actor who has mainly worked in Malayalam and Tamil films. She has been cast in several movies and shows such as Jai Bhim, Maheshinte Prathikaaram, Kattappanayile Rithwik Roshan, Street Lights, Premasoothram, Honey Bee 2.5, Ottakoru Kaamukan, Sivappu Manjal Pachai, Theethum Nandrum, Putham Pudhu Kaalai Vidiyaadhaa, and Vishudha Mejo.
She was born in 1992.
Peermade, Idukki, Kerala, India
Lijomol Jose studied at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (or Amrita University), a private deemed university based in Coimbatore, India. She also attended Pondicherry University (also known as PU).
- Father – Rajeev (Businessperson)
- Mother – Lisamma (Has worked with the forest department in Kerala)
- Siblings – Liya Jose (Younger Sister)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lijomol Jose has dated –
- Arun Antony Onisseril (2021-Present) – On October 4, 2021, she got married to Arun Antony Onisseril in Wayanad, Kerala.
Race / Ethnicity
Lijomol Jose Facts
- In 2016, she made her first theatrical film appearance as Soniya (Baby’s daughter) in the Malayalam-language comedy-drama film Maheshinte Prathikaaram. Regarded as one of the defining movies of the Malayalam New Wave, the film stars Fahadh Faasil, Aparna Balamurali, Anusree, Alencier Ley Lopez, and Soubin Shahir.
- Lijomol Jose brought to life the character of Kanimol (Kichu’s neighbor who has an interest in him) in the 2016 Malayalam-language romantic comedy-drama film Kattappanayile Rithwik Roshan. The film became one of the biggest blockbuster hit Malayalam films of 2016.
- In 2017, she appeared as Kanmani (a personal make-up artist of Bhavana) in the Malayalam language romantic drama film Honey Bee 2.5.
- She made her Tamil film debut as Rajalakshmi (Raji/”Punai”) (Madhan’s sister and Rajashekar’s wife) in the 2019 action-thriller film Sivappu Manjal Pachai. Lijomol Jose’s co-stars for the project included Siddharth, G. V. Prakash Kumar, and Kashmira Pardeshi.
- Her performance in Sivappu Manjal Pachai won her the Ananda Vikatan Award for “Best Debut Actress” and Zee Cine Award Tamil for “Best Debut Actor – Female”. She was also nominated for an Edison Award for “Best Debut Actor – Female”.
- Alongside Suriya and Manikandan, Lijomol Jose co-starred as Sengeni Rajakannu (a tribal woman who wants justice for her missing husband) in the 2021 Tamil-language legal drama film Jai Bhim. The film’s title references the slogan used by followers of Indian social reformer and political leader B. R. Ambedkar.
- For her role in Jai Bhim, Lijomol won the Filmfare Award South for “Best Actress – Tamil” and was nominated for a Critics Choice Film Award for “Best Actress” as well as a SIIMA Award for “Best Actress – Tamil”.
- In 2022, she was cast as Nallathangaal in the Tamil-language anthology series Putham Pudhu Kaalai Vidiyaadhaa. It serves as a spiritual successor to the Tamil anthology film Putham Pudhu Kaalai (2020).
Featured Image by Anupriya0123 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0