|Lucky Blue Smith Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1998|
Lucky Blue Smith is an American fashion model, actor, and musician. He has fronted fashion campaigns for designers like Philipp Plein and Tom Ford as well as has appeared in many editorials for American, French, Spanish, and Ukrainian Vogue, GQ, British Elle, Marie Claire, V, Numéro, i-D, LOVE, and W. As a musician, he formed a band called The Atomics alongside his 3 sisters in 2009.
Lucky Blue Smith
Spanish Fork, Utah, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States.
However, he also spends his time in New York City.
As his modeling career took off at a fairly young age, it wasn’t possible for Smith to go for regular and traditional education. Hence, his parents decided to homeschool him.
Model, Actor, Musician
- Father – Dallon Smith (Hobbyist musician and the owner of a guitar string company)
- Mother – Sheridan Smith (Former model)
- Siblings – Pyper America Smith (b. 1997) (Older Sister) (Model, Actor, Musician), Cheyenne Starlie Smith (b. 1993) (Older Sister) (Model), Daisy Clementine Smith (b. 1996) (Older Sister) (Model)
- Others – Gary H. Smith (Paternal Grandfather), Helen Marie Ford (Paternal Grandmother), Stephan Alfonso Pia (Maternal Grandfather), Pamela Bourne (Maternal Grandmother)
Lucky Blue Smith and his music band The Atomics have been represented by Next Management.
He has also been signed with –
- The Society Management – New York
- Creative Artists Agency – Los Angeles
Pop, electronics, surf rock
Vocals and drums
His music band The Atomics has released their music on their own through iTunes.
His net worth had been $1 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lucky Blue Smith has dated –
- Stormi Bree – Lucky Blue Smith was previously in a relationship with model Stormi Bree (real name Stormi Henley). They started dating in 2016 and their relationship was widely discussed because Bree was 8 years older than Lucky. In March 2017, Smith took to his Instagram account to reveal that Stormi was pregnant. On July 26, 2017, she gave birth to a baby girl, whom they named Gravity Blue Smith. They later broke up.
- Nara Pellman – Lucky tied the knot with model Nara Pellman in a beachside wedding in February 2020. They have a daughter together named Rumble Honey (b. October 2020). In September 2021, the couple announced that they were expecting their 2nd child together. On January 6, 2022, they welcomed a baby boy named Slim Easy Smith.
Race / Ethnicity
Lucky Blue Smith is of English, Welsh, Moravian Czech, German, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, and Italian descent.
But he has dyed his hair platinum blonde, which has helped him achieve international fame.
- Blue eyes
- Striking good looks
12 (US) or 11 (UK) or 47 (EU)
Being one of the leading male models, Lucky Blue Smith has done endorsement and modeling work for some of the leading fashion brands such as –
- Tom Ford
- Calvin Klein
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Philipp Plein
- Big C
He was raised in a Mormon household. And, he seems to practice it as an adult as well. However, he often tries to keep his religious beliefs and discussions out of the equation.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular and successful male models in the fashion industry
- Having posed and modeled for editorial and other photoshoots for leading magazines such as Vogue, GQ, British Elle, and Marie Claire
- Having one of the largest social media followings amongst male models with over three million followers on Instagram
As a Singer
Smith has formed a surf rock band The Atomics with his sisters Pyper America, Starlie Cheyenne, and Daisy Clementine. They have released a series of singles such as Voulez Vous, Too Late, and Let’s Live for Today.
In November 2016, Lucky made his film debut in a leading role in the romantic movie, Love Everlasting. The film was described as a mix of The Fault in Our Stars and Romeo and Juliet and The Salt Lake Tribune called it “a nicely acted but predictably tragic young-adult romance.”
First TV Show
In 2015, he made his first TV show appearance as himself in the talk show series, Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Lucky Blue Smith isn’t too consistent with working out in the gym. Nor does he believe in restricting his calorie intake. He loves to eat a lot of food, especially junk food. So, it can be safely assumed that his fit body is a product of supergenes and a high metabolism rate, common amongst teenagers. Bouncing around on the stage while performing for his band also certainly helps.
Lucky Blue Smith Favorite Things
- Victoria’s Secret Model – Candice Swanepoel
- Photographer – Annie Leibovitz or Steven Klein
- Most Memorable Shoot – Moncler campaign by Annie Leibovitz with his sister Pyper in Iceland
- Music Artists or Bands – Tupac, The Notorious B.I.G., Ice Cube, The Black Keys, and The Killers
- Icons – David Bowie, James Dean, and Billy Idol
- Fragrance – Tom Ford or Versace cologne
- Off-Duty Look – Black or blue skinny jeans with a black T-shirt and in case, it is cold, a leather jacket
- Hotel – Standard Highline in New York
- Restaurant – Any decent burger joint or restaurant with good tacos on the menu
- Breakfast – Lucky Charms cereals or toast and bacon
- TV Show – Friday Night Lights
Source – ElleUK.com, HM.com
Lucky Blue Smith Facts
- He did his first-ever photo shoot at the age of twelve and was photographed by legendary Hedi Slimane for the photoshoot.
- He prefers to call his legions of fans as the lucky charms.
- In his free time, he likes to go surfing. Skateboarding is another activity he enjoys in his free time.
- He was scouted at the age of ten along with his three sisters in his hometown.
- Borges, who scouted him for Next Models, was impressed by his resemblance to baby Brad Pitt.
- He started his modeling career at the age of twelve.
- After he had signed a representation contract with Next Management, his family moved to Los Angeles and lived in a cozy apartment provided by the modeling agency.
- In 2015, the popular Teen Magazine declared Smith the ‘Model of the Moment.’
- Models.com included him in the list of Top 50 Male Models in 2015.
- He first posed for the prestigious Vogue magazine at the age of twelve as he was pictured for Vogue Japan.
- He has walked the runways for a number of brands and designers including Ralph Lauren, Fendi, Chanel, Roberto Cavalli, Moschino, Emporio Armani, DSquared2, Salvatore Ferragamo, Philipp Plein, Balmain, Tom Ford, Marc Jacobs, Ermanno Scervino, Versace, Jeremy Scott, Michael Kors, John Varvatos, Etro, and Bottega Veneta.
Featured Image by Instagram / Lucky Blue Smith