Lucky Blue Smith
Spanish Fork, Utah, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States.
However, he also spends his time in New York City.
As his modeling career took off at a fairly young age, it wasn’t possible for Smith to go for regular and traditional education. Hence, his parents decided to homeschool him.
Model and musician
- Father – Dallon Smith (Hobbyist musician and the owner of a guitar string company)
- Mother – Sheridan Smith (Former model)
- Siblings – Pyper America (Older Sister) (Model), Daisy Clementine (Older Sister) (Model), Starlie Cheyenne (Older Sister) (Model)
- Others – Gary H. Smith (Paternal Grandfather), Helen Marie Ford (Paternal Grandmother)
Lucky Blue Smith and his music band The Atomics are represented by Next Management.
Pop, electronics, surf rock
Vocals and drums
His music band The Atomics has released their music on their own through iTunes.
6 ft 2½ in or 189 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lucky Blue Smith has dated
- Stormi Bree (2016-Present) – Lucky Blue Smith is in a relationship with model Stormi Bree (real name Stormi Henley). It is speculated that they have been together since 2016 although the exact date is not known. Their relationship was widely discussed because Bree is eight years older to Lucky. In March 2017, Smith took to his Instagram account to reveal that his girlfriend was pregnant. In July 2017, she gave birth to a baby girl, whom they named Gravity Blue Smith.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
But he has dyed his hair platinum blonde, which has helped him achieve international fame.
- Blue eyes
- Striking good looks
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 39 in or 99 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 30 in or 76 cm
12 (US) or 47 (EU)
Being one of the leading male models, Lucky Blue Smith has done endorsement and modeling work for some of the leading fashion brands such as
He was raised in a Mormon household. And, he seems to practice it as an adult as well. However, he often tries to keep his religious beliefs and discussions out of the equation.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular and successful male models in the fashion industry.
- Having posed and modeled for editorial and other photo shoots for leading magazines such as Vogue, GQ, British Elle, and Marie Claire.
- Having one of the largest social media following amongst male models with over three million followers on Instagram.
As a Singer
Smith has formed a surf rock band The Atomics with his sisters Pyper America, Starlie Cheyenne, and Daisy Clementine. They have released a series of singles such as Voulez Vous, Too Late, and Let’s Live for Today.
In November 2016, Lucky made his theatrical debut in a leading role in the romantic movie, Love Everlasting.
First TV Show
In 2015, he made his first TV show appearance as himself in the talk show series, Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Lucky Blue Smith isn’t too consistent with working out in the gym. Nor he believes in restricting his calorie intake. He loves to eat a lot of food, especially junk food. So, it can be safely assumed that his fit body is a product of supergenes and a high metabolism rate, common amongst teenagers. Bouncing around on the stage while performing for his band also certainly helps.
Lucky Blue Smith Favorite Things
- Victoria’s Secret Model – Candice Swanepoel
- Photographer – Annie Leibovitz or Steven Klein
- Most Memorable Shoot – Moncler campaign by Annie Leibovitz with his sister Pyper in Iceland
- Music Artists or Bands – Tupac, The Notorious B.I.G., Ice Cube, The Black Keys, and The Killers
- Icons – David Bowie, James Dean, and Billy Idol
- Fragrance – Tom Ford or Versace cologne
- Off-Duty Look – Black or blue skinny jeans with a black T-shirt and in case, it is cold, a leather jacket
- Hotel – Standard Highline in New York
- Restaurant – Any decent burger joint or restaurant with good tacos on the menu
- Breakfast – Lucky Charms cereals or toast and bacon
- TV Show – Friday Night Lights
Source – ElleUK.com, HM.com
Lucky Blue Smith Facts
- He did his first ever photoshoot at the age of twelve and was photographed by legendary Hedi Slimane for the photoshoot.
- He prefers to call his legions of fans as lucky charms.
- In his free time, he likes to go surfing. Skateboarding is another activity he enjoys in his free time.
- He was scouted at the age of ten along with his three sisters in his hometown.
- Borges, who scouted him for Next Models, was impressed by his resemblance to baby Brad Pitt.
- He started his modeling career at the age of twelve.
- After he had signed a representation contract with Next Management, his family moved to Los Angeles and lived in a cozy apartment provided by the modeling agency.
- In 2015, the popular Teen Magazine declared Smith as the ‘Model of the Moment.’
- The Models.com included him in the list of Top 50 Male Models in 2015.
- He first posed for the prestigious Vogue magazine at the age of twelve as he was pictured for Vogue Japan.
Featured Image by Instagram / Lucky Blue Smith