|Manpreet Bambra Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1992|
Manpreet Bambra is an Engish actress of Indian descent. She is best known for having been cast as Jade in the family drama sitcom, Free Reign. She also had a recurring role in the sci-fi family action drama series, Wizards Vs Aliens, in which she appeared as Katie Lord. Apart from these, she has been a part of a number of acting projects which include various TV shows and movies like Our Time Alone, Doctors, Tezz, A Journey’s End, Playing Ball, Corner Shop Show, So Awkward, The Dumping Ground, Casualty, Ravers, and The Boy with the Topknot. Manpreet Bambra has garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 80k followers on Instagram and she also enjoys showing her Indian background by sharing her pictures wearing ethnic attire on social media.
London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Manpreet Bambra studied at St George’s School, Ascot which is an independent boarding and day school located in Ascot, Berkshire, England, United Kingdom. She also holds a degree in cosmetic sciences.
- Others – Grandmother
Manpreet Bambra is represented by –
- Creative Artists Management, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Alan Siegel Entertainment, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Innovative Artists, Talent And Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft or 152.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Manpreet Bambra has dated –
- Scott Haran (2012-Present) – Manpreet Bambra started going out with British actor Scott Haran in 2012. The duo has since been together and has also co-starred in the sci-fi fantasy drama TV show, Wizards vs Aliens.
Race / Ethnicity
Manpreet Bambra is of Punjabi descent.
- Exotic looks
- High cheekbones
- Beautiful hair
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Jade in the Netflix family drama series, Free Rein. She co-starred alongside the likes of Jaylen Barron, Navia Robinson, Kerry Ingram, Bruce Herbelin-Earle, Freddy Carter, Céline Buckens, Carla Woodcock, Natalie Gumede, and Geoffrey McGivern.
- Having been cast in the recurring role of Katie Lord in the sci-fi family action drama fantasy show, Wizards Vs Aliens. The show starred the likes of Scott Haran, Percelle Ascott, Annette Badland, Michael Higgs, Dan Starkey, Jefferson Hall, Gwendoline Christie, Brian Blessed, Kristian Philips, and Alex Childs.
Manpreet Bambra made her first theatrical film appearance as the daughter of the character named Arjun Khanna in the Indian action crime thriller movie, Tezz, in 2012. The film starred actors Anil Kapoor, Ajay Devgn, Mohanlal, Zayed Khan, Boman Irani, Kangana Ranaut, and Sameera Reddy.
First TV Show
Manpreet Bambra made her first TV show appearance as Sheela in an episode of the CBBC drama show, Postcode, in November 2011. The cast of the show included actors such as Roger Jean Nsengiyumva, Robert Eades, Kerron Darby, Sebastian Nanena, Dominic Applewhite, and Amanda Abbington.
Manpreet Bambra stays fit by working out on a regular basis. She also attended a luxury health and fitness retreat in Cambridgeshire in February 2019 which goes by the name The Workhouse, Fitness Retreat. There, she did strength training exercises, yoga, an assault course, and much more. Moreover, she also got to get a better understanding of how to fuel the body, feel relaxed, and focus on nutrition.
Manpreet Bambra Facts
- She grew up in England, United Kingdom.
- In 2009, Manpreet Bambra made her acting debut in the short drama movie, Our Time Alone, in which she was cast as Harpreet and starred alongside actors Bhasker Patel and Kimren Kaur Kailey.
- She has been cast in a couple of short movies as well as TV movies like A Journey’s End, Playing Ball as Kay, Our Time Alone as Harpreet, The Boy with the Topknot as Young Aunt Sharanjit, and Free Rein: The Twelve Neighs of Christmas as Jade.
- In 2016, she played the recurring role of Jade in the CBBC comedy sitcom, So Awkward, which starred actors such as Cleo Demetriou, Sophia Dall’Aglio, and Ameerah Falzon-Ojo.
- Manpreet Bambra has also been cast in a variety of other TV shows such as Doctors, Corner Shop Show, The Dumping Ground, and Casualty.
- The drama show, Free Reign, won the Daytime Emmy Award in the “Outstanding Children’s or Family Viewing Series” category in 2018.
- She loves hiking and often posts her pictures on Instagram while she is on a hike.
- Follow Manpreet Bambra on Instagram.
Featured Image by Manpreet Bambra / Instagram