|Megyn Kelly Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 18, 1970|
Megyn Marie Kelly
Champaign, Illinois, United States
Rye, New York, United States
Megyn Kelly started her formal education at the Tecumseh Elementary School in DeWitt. After her family moved to Albany, she got enrolled at the Bethlehem Central High School.
After high school graduation, she joined Syracuse University and graduated in 1992 with an undergraduate degree in political science. She wanted to major in broadcast journalism at Syracuse. However, she was rejected by the journalism school there. So, she had to graduate in political science instead.
In 1995, she got her Juris Doctor degree from Albany Law College.
Journalist, News anchor, Political commentator, Lawyer
- Father – Edward Kelly (Professor at the State University of New York at Albany) (Passed away when Megyn was 15)
- Mother – Linda Kelly (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Pete Kelly (Older Brother), Suzzane Kelly (Older Sister)
- Others – Angelo DeMaio (Maternal Grandfather), Antoinette Holzwarth (Maternal Grandmother)
Megyn Kelly is represented by Creative Artists Agency.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Megyn Kelly has dated –
- Daniel Kendall (1997-2006) – Megyn Kelly started going out with anesthesiologist Daniel Kendall in 1997. At that time, she was working as an attorney whereas he was a third-year medical student. After dating for around 4 years, they got married in September 2001. They decided to amicably end their marriage in 2006. Apparently, Daniel wanted to start a family and Megyn wasn’t ready for it.
- Douglas Brunt (2007-Present) – Megyn and Douglas Brunt’s first date was a blind date and it was quite interesting as Megyn had round-the-clock security due to the stalking incident. And, as it turned out, they kissed on the first date in front of her security team. The next morning, she turned up at his hotel room for a better kiss. Douglas proposed to her at a New Jersey beach in September 2007. In March 2008, they tied the knot in a small ceremony in Huntington, New York. The couple has three children, sons Edward Yates Brunt (b. September 2009) and Thatcher Bray Brunt (b. July 2013), and daughter Yardley Evans Brunt (b. April 2011).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Irish descent on her father’s side, whereas she has Italian and German ancestry on her mother’s side.
35-25-35 in or 89-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Best Known For
- Being one of the high-profile journalists at Fox News and hosting popular shows for the channel.
- Her high-profile clash with the Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump in lead up to 2016 elections.
First TV Show
In 2006, she was first seen in the news show Your World w/ Neil Cavuto as herself.
Megyn Kelly relies on the famous F-Factor diet to keep fat off her svelte figure. This diet plan lays special emphasis on eating fiber containing foods along with protein food sources for every meal. Sugar and alcohol are strictly off the limits.
Megyn prefers these food items in her diet.
- Breakfast – Siggi’s Yogurt with fiber sprinkles in it.
- Lunch – A leafy salad with chicken.
- Dinner – Lean protein like chicken breast with some vegetables.
Megyn Kelly’s Favorite Things
- Guilty Pleasure – Judge Judy (TV reality show)
- Desired Superpower – To fly
- News Stories Covered – Duke bogus rape case
- Britney Spears Song – Toxic
- Literary Character – Elizabeth Bennet
- Childhood Crush – John Travolta
- Movie – Titanic (1997)
- Role Model – Oprah Winfrey
- Body Part – Clavicle (Collarbone)
- Clothing Item – Soft leather Vince motorcycle jacket
Megyn Kelly’s Facts
- In 2014, Time magazine included him on the list of “100 Most Influential People”.
- In September 2015, her alma mater Bethlehem Central High School included her in the Hall of Fame.
- In her late teens, she started working as an aerobics instructor. She did that job for 10 years.
- As an undergraduate, she was a part of the student senate and the panel that was tasked with investigating faculty-related sexual harassment cases.
- During her school days, she used to play the clarinet.
- In November 2016, her autobiography Settle for More was published by Harper Collins, for which she got $10 million in the contract.
- Megyn always wanted to be a cowboy.
- Whenever Megyn swims, she looks like a Victorian lady.
- Megyn has a dog named Basha.
- Megyn doesn’t like gift cards. To her, they are like homework assignments.
- She once tried making tuna casserole. But, forgot to put tuna in the dish.
- Generally, her favorite time of the day is when she has dinner with her family which includes her husband and 3 children.
- She is trained in telling if someone is lying. Megyn received training from the ex-CIA interrogator.
- Along with her high school best friend Kelly, she used to wear matching jean mini-skirts with lace on the hem.
- Megyn generally watches the horror scenes of a movie or show by putting one hand over her eyes.
- If she could eat only 1 food for the rest of her life, it would be NYC pizza.
- She is great at playing Ms. Pac-Man.
- She does not like to confront people.
- At the age of 7, she tried getting John Travolta’s phone number.
- She is generally late at her destination.
- She once boarded the wrong train. But, she still managed to reach her interview on time.
- Her left eyebrow is higher than the right.
- Megyn can virtually recite every line from the movie Overboard (2018).
- She avoids taking physical risks such as skydiving. However, she is comfortable with taking professional risks.
- Megyn lost her father to a heart attack when he was 45.