|Mia Maples Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 18, 1999|
Mia Maples is a Canadian YouTube personality who is best known for uploading a variety of videos on her eponymous YouTube channel. The videos are generally based on makeup tutorials, fashion, routines, pranks, challenges, DIY, and random stuff. Her passion for makeup and all things beauty started out around when she was in the 6th grade and she has since been working on it. Also known as Ivorygirl48, Mia Maples loves experimenting with her YouTube videos and likes indulging in various types of videos rather than just sticking to one particular type. Due to this very reason, she also calls her YouTube channel a ‘chameleon channel’. She uploaded her first YouTube video on February 16, 2013, and it was titled Neutral Smokey Eye ~ Great for Beginners!. Mia Maples has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram, more than 2.5 million subscribers on her YouTube channel, and more than 200 million views on her channel.
Mia Maples graduated in June 2017.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mia Maples has dated –
- Luke – Mia Maples is in a relationship with Luke. He often appears in her YouTube videos as well as on her Instagram feed. They have been together for quite a while now and he was also featured in Mia’s BOYFRIEND DOES MY MAKEUP!! YouTube video in which he tried his best to put makeup on Mia but things went kind of out of hands.
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean body
- Charming smile
6.5 (US) or 37 (EU) or 4 (UK)
Mia Maples has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands such as Shein, ICONIC LONDON, Too Faced Cosmetics, forever21, and ColourPop Cosmetics.
Best Known For
- Posting a variety of videos on her self-titled YouTube channel. The videos are mostly related to makeup tutorials, beauty routines, DIY, pranks, vlogs, fashion, and much more.
- Accumulating a large social media fan base with her creative talents as she has more than 2.5 million subscribers on her eponymous YouTube channel and more than 500k followers on Instagram
Mia Maples stays fit and active by working out on a regular basis. Once, she tried model Alexis Ren‘s ab workout for a total of 30 days. The workout routine included exercises like sit-ups, knee touch crunches, heel touches, toe tap leg lifts, crunch kicks, and mountain climbers. It actually proved out to be a good workout for Mia Maples as after 30 days, she found out that her waist had been reduced from 23.5 inches to 23 inches, she had a little less stomach fat and a bit more muscle. Moreover, her back also felt stronger than it did before.
Mia Maples Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Malcolm in the Middle
- Character From “Malcolm in the Middle” – Lois (Played by Jane Kaczmarek)
- Color – Purple
- Animal – Pigs
- Scent From Bath & Body Works – Sweet Pea, French Baguette
- YouTuber Who Does Not Do Beauty Videos – Tyler Oakley
- Beauty Product – Clinique Mascara
- Starbucks Drink – Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with Caramel drizzle and Chocolate Chunks
- Member Of One Direction – Louis Tomlinson
Mia Maples Facts
- When she was in 6th grade, she dyed the bottom layer of her hair in pink. That was also the time when she really started getting into makeup.
- Mia Maples once said in one of her YouTube videos that her friends might describe her as shy and quiet. However, once someone gets to know her, they will definitely know that she is very imaginative and much more.
- Her viewers also know her as Ivorygirl48.
- Mia Maples likes to call her YouTube channel a chameleon channel as she likes trying out on different types of videos.
- If she could meet any fictional character, she would probably meet Jamie Kelly from Dear Dumb Diary.
- If she had a choice to either go into the future and see her kids or go into the past and see her parents as kids, Mia Maples would choose to go into the future and see her kids hoping that she might also get to know who she is going to marry.
- If she had to pick a store to live in, she would choose Target because they have almost everything from food to clothes.
- If Mia Maples were to create her own clothing line, the first product that she will probably design would be a perfectly fitting pair of boyfriend jeans.
- If she could have any superpower, she would like to go for superhuman strength so that if somebody ever tries to hurt her, she could avenge herself right away.
- If The Purge actually happened, she would just go and steal stuff from Sephora and Brandy Melville and would also steal a lot of swimsuits.
- If she had to choose one language to speak forever in, Mia Maples would opt for sign language.
- One of her secret talents is that she can bend her thumb really far.
- The thing that she likes the most about her YouTube subscribers is that unlike on other channels, her subscribers are a lot more talkative.
- If she were to choose from getting allergic to chocolate or getting allergic to makeup, she would settle for getting allergic to chocolate because she simply loves doing makeup.
- Mia Maples has described her style as comfy, dressy, and basic.
- She loves Disneyland so much that it is one of her dreams to live in Disneyland.
- If she could go for a vacation anywhere in the world, she would go to Venice.
- Mia Maples’s biggest pet peeve is fake people.
- She created her YouTube channel on February 14, 2013, and she uploaded her first video on February 16, 2013. It was titled Neutral Smokey Eye ~ Great for Beginners!.
- If she could go back in time, she would like to go to the 1960s as a teenager because she believes that their fashion sense was on point.
- Follow Mia Maples on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Mia Maples / Instagram