|Mikee Quintos Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 18, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mikee Quintos is a Filipino actress, commercial model, and singer, best known for her role of Lira and Milagros in Encantadia TV series in 2016, a reboot by the GMA Network, as well as roles in well-known series such as Tadhana (2017), Magpakailanman (2017), Mulawin vs Ravena, and Alyas Robin Hood, that all aired the same year. Mikee’s appearance in Wagas (2018) as Jaezelle alongside Filipino actors and actresses such as Kiko Estrada, Joyce Ching, and Barbie Forteza was also praised. It wasn’t until she starred in Sirkus (2018) TV series as Mia, and Sherlock Jr. as the voice for Siri that her career really took off. Roles in Dear Uge (2017-2018), and Onanay TV series (2018-2019) followed quickly, after which she landed roles in 2 movies – Darna and Savage Attack.
Mikaela Marie Javier Quintos
Sampaloc, Manila, Philippines
Manila City, Metro Manila, Philippines
In 2019, Mikee was studying architecture at the University of Santo Tomas in Manila, Philippines.
Actress, Singer, Commercial Model
- Father – Wardee Quintos (Councilor)
- Mother – Jocelyn Quintos (Councilor)
- Siblings – Loisa Quintos (Sister), Denise Quintos (Sister), Jodee Quintos (Sister)
Mikee Quintos is represented by GMA Artist Center (Global Media Arts Artist Center), based in Metro Manila, Philippines.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mikee has dated –
- Louie Pedroso (2014-2017) – Her relationship with the singer, Louie Pedroso started in 2014, and they’ve showcased their time together on social media for about 3 years, until 2017. Even though they broke up, Mikee said in an interview in July 2017 to GMA Entertainment that all is well between them and that they’re still very good friends. She pointed out that the relationship wasn’t a priority for her at that time, but that the door to them getting back together in the future is not closed.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Filipino descent.
- Fuller Lips
- Thick eyebrows
Mikee has endorsed brands such as JustBake, The Venture Pack, Folded and Hung clothing, PostIt, ScotchProducts, Ketos of Manila, Marriott Hotels, Ponds, Head & Shoulders, Cherry Roam, Bag your Brand, Mac Cosmetics, Shopee, Catchy Valencia Skin Clinic, Cloud9, BENCH, OJDailyWare, Pomme Sleepwear, and others.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Lira and Milagros in Encantadia TV series in 2016
- Having minor roles in Tadhana and Magpakailanman TV series in 2017
- Appearing for 8 episodes of Mulawin vs Ravena in 2017 as Lira
- Playing the roles of Mia in Sirkus in 2018 and Maila Matayog in Onanay
As a Singer
On April 29, 2012, Mikee uploaded the cover of Maroon 5‘s song Payphone to her YouTube channel. On May 11, 2012, she uploaded a cover of Bruno Mars‘s Count On Me single, and both of these were responsible for her public discovery as a singer and artist.
First TV Show
Mikee made her first TV show appearance on Encantadia in 2016 as Lira / Milagros.
She never publicly mentioned her workout routine, but as her body weight hasn’t fluctuated throughout the years, it’s almost clear that it was a combination of good genetics and working out in private.
Mike is known to have a cheat meal in form of chocolate bars or snacks but has her cravings well under control. She also endorsed a ketogenic/vegetarian food brand in November 2017 but hasn’t specified whether she personally committed to the diet.
Mikee Quintos Favorite Things
- Activity – Sunbathing, Swimming, Spending Time on the Beach, Traveling
- Cartoon – Disney
- Animal – Snake, Dog
- Food – Chocolate Bars
- Celebrity – Cole Sprouse
Mikee Quintos Facts
- Her celebrity crush is Kristoffer Martin, a well known Filipino actor who has been connected to Joyce Ching.
- Ruru Madrid, a well known Filipino singer and musician is a good friend of hers.
- She is supportive of the LGBTQ+ community.
- Her role of Lira, a daughter of Amihan Encantadia in Encantadia (2016) was considered as her breakout role after the success of her music.
- Both of her parents are politicians.
- She started singing at the age of 7, at her parents’ political campaign.
- Mikee won the 31st PMPC Star Awards for Television in the category of “Best New Female TV Personality” in 2017, for her role in Encantadia (2016).
- After her initial success, when she was discovered on YouTube and started a career, Mikee stopped recording videos, with the last one being published in late 2012. However, she came back to the platform on September 1, 2018, with a new video content style – vlogging everywhere she goes.
- She shot her 1st shampoo campaign in February 2019, for Head & Shoulders, a well-known brand of body washes and shampoos.
- She is the voice for Siri in a GMA Network-created TV series Sherlock Jr. that started airing in 2018, with famous actors such as Gabbi Garcia, Janine Gutierrez, Andre Paras, Roi Vinzon and others starring in it as well.
- She had her 1st theatrical performance in a movie named Savage Attack that was in pre-production in early 2019.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, SoundCloud, YouTube, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Mikee Quintos / Instagram