|Monroe Cline Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 13, 1998|
Monroe Cline is an American actress who rose to fame after being cast as a student in the Netflix series The Prom.
Austin, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Monroe studied “scene” under the watchful eyes of Ivana Chubbuck and Anthony Meindl. On the other hand, she also attended an Edge PAC Scholarship Program.
She trained in ballet/pointe with Jennifer Felkner and Igal Perry.
- Father – Robert (Surgeon)
- Siblings – She has 4 sisters and a brother.
Monroe is represented by –
- Bloc LA
- Sovereign Talent
- LINK Entertainment
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Her baby blue eyes
She has appeared in the commercials for several well-known brands such as –
- SK-II Skincare
- Universal Studios Japan
- Apartments. com
- Chanel “Rouge Aqua”
- Gold Bond
- Choice Hotels/Scripps Networks
- Lifetime Network
Monroe Cline Facts
- She was brought up in Austin, Texas.
- Monroe began training in competitive dance and theatre at an early age.
- She has worked with various brands including Chanel, Gucci, H&M, and SK-II.
- The earliest post that Monroe uploaded to her Instagram account was on February 16, 2013.
- On June 23, 2012, Monroe started her self-titled YouTube channel.
- As a dancer, Monroe has worked with the likes of various music artists such as Weezer, Eminem, Lana del Rey, OneRepublic, Kacey Musgraves, and Hailee Steinfeld.
- Her mother was a Miami Dolphins cheerleader whereas her father works as a surgeon.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as a Cheerleader in American Crime in 2016. Later, Monroe went on to be cast in her first feature film Am I a Serial Killer? as Natalie.
Featured Image By Monroe Cline / Instagram