|Nina Marker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||Between November 23 and December 21, 1998|
Nina Marker is a Danish model who is known for having worked with several brands and fashion designers such as Blugirl, Saint Laurent, Stella McCartney, Chanel, Rodarte, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Carolina Herrera, Coach, Derek Lam, Jason Wu, Victoria Beckham, Puma, Phillip Lim, Missoni, Versace, Sportmax, Tod’s, Max Mara, Christopher Kane, Mary Katrantzou, Versace Jeans, Givenchy, Carven, Chloe, Dries Van Noten, Lacoste, Lanvin, Philosophy, Hermès, Dan & Dean Caten, Moschino, Alberta Ferretti, Carolina Herrera, Tory Burch, Dior, Alexander McQueen, Valentino, Haider Ackermann, Redemption, Ralph Lauren, Tom Ford, Hugo Boss, Alexandre Vauthier, Zadig & Voltaire, Calvin Klein, Sportmax, Roberto Cavalli, and Nina Ricci. She has also appeared on the cover of several magazines like SLIMI Magazine, Office Magazine, Jalouse, DANSK Magazine, and Costume Denmark. Moreover, Nina Marker has also garnered quite an impressive fan base on social media with more than 70k followers on Instagram.
Nina Cornelia Marker
Nina Marker was born between November 23 and December 21 in 1998.
Nina Marker is represented by –
- Elite Copenhagen – Copenhagen (Mother Agency)
- The Society Management – New York
- Munich Models – Munich
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Elite Spain – Barcelona
- Elite London – London
- Stella Models
- Elite Milan – Milan
- Elite Paris – Paris
- MP Management – Stockholm
- Elite Amsterdam – Amsterdam
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nina Marker has dated –
- Anton Thiemke – Nina Marker is in a relationship with model Anton Thiemke. They often post their pictures on social media and the duo can be spotted with one another on a number of occasions as well.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Lean physique
- Deep set eyes
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Nina Marker has done endorsement work for a number of brands such as Versace, Stella McCartney, Chanel, and Topshop.
Best Known For
- Having walked the ramp for a number of designers and brands such as Blugirl, Saint Laurent, Eudon Choi, Margaret Howell, Roksanda, Agnona, Stella McCartney, Chanel, Rodarte, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Carolina Herrera, Coach, Derek Lam, Jason Wu, Victoria Beckham, Puma, Phillip Lim, Missoni, Versace, Sportmax, Tod’s, Max Mara, Christopher Kane, Mary Katrantzou, Versace Jeans, Givenchy, Altuzarra, Mugler, Carven, Chloe, Dries Van Noten, Lacoste, Lanvin, Philosophy, Hermès, Kenzo, Dan & Dean Caten, Moschino, Alberta Ferretti, Gabriela Hearst, Carolina Herrera, Tory Burch, Paco Rabanne, Dior, Alexander McQueen, Valentino, Haider Ackermann, Redemption, Escada, Ralph Lauren, Tom Ford, Hugo Boss, Alexandre Vauthier, Zadig & Voltaire, Paco Rabanne, Rochas, Sportmax, Saks Potts, Calvin Klein, Munthe, Malene Birger, Roberto Cavalli, and Nina Ricci
- Appearing in several editorials for the likes of Wonderland Magazine, Models.com, SLIMI Magazine, Vogue Italia, Vogue Me China, Vogue Korea, WSJ, Office Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar U.S., Elle Denmark, The Arcadia Online, Costume Denmark, and Harper’s Bazaar UK
- Having been featured on the cover of various magazines which include the likes of SLIMI Magazine, Office Magazine, Jalouse, DANSK Magazine, and Costume Denmark
First Fashion Show
Nina Marker made her fashion show debut by walking the ramp at the Blugirl F/W 16 Show in 2016.
First TV Show
Nina Marker made her first TV show appearance as Herself – Model in an episode, titled New York Fashion Week Spring 2017 Special, of the comedy talk-show series, Fashion Police, in February 2017.
Nina Marker has maintained a lean physique by leading an active lifestyle, practicing yoga, and eating healthy.
Nina Marker Favorite Things
- Thing To Do – Lying around in her room naked and listening to music
- Brand – Ganni
- One Of Her Favorite Filmmakers – Wes Anderson
- Movies – Se7en, The Boy Who Wanted To Be A Bear, Black Swan, Clueless, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Moulin Rouge
- One Of Her Favorite Fragrances – Chanel Chance
- Modeling Experience – Walking in one of Saint Laurent shows
Source – Models.com
Nina Marker Facts
- She has been diagnosed with Asperger syndrome (AS), a form of autism. She has often addressed the topic publicly as well.
- Just as she turned 16 years old, Nina Marker was discovered by an agency while she was on the metro on her way to McDonald’s with her friends.
- She was kind of nervous during her first modeling job, which was a test shoot, and she was hence accompanied by her mother.
- While growing up, Nina Marker wanted to become an actress and work in movies.
- Nina Marker has been included in the “Hot List” by Models.com.
- She is also friends with Aia Busk, Sarah Dahling, Camille Hurel, and Rebekka Eriksen.
- She can often be seen smoking in her Instagram pictures.
- Follow Nina Marker on Instagram.
Featured Image by Nina Marker / Instagram