|Park Bom Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 24, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Park Bom is a South Korean singer, actor, and dancer best known as a member of the South Korean girl group 2NE1, whose other members were Dara, CL, and Minzy. Considered one of the most successful and influential South Korean girl groups during their career, 2NE1 released many albums, extended plays, and tracks like To Anyone, Crush, Collection, 2NE1, I Don’t Care, Do You Love Me, Hate You, Come Back Home, I Am the Best, and Missing You. The group disbanded in 2016 and then she went on to work on albums and songs including Spring, 4:44 (ft. Wheein), and others.
Park Bom (Korean – 박봄)
Bom, Bommie, Jenny Park, Mini-Bom
Seoul, South Korea
Bom finished her high school through Gould Academy in the USA. After that, she majored in psychology from Lesley University. She gained knowledge about music from Berklee College of Music, where she was secretly enrolled.
Singer, Actor, Dancer
- Siblings – Park Go Eun (Sister) (Cellist)
K-pop, hip hop, R&B, pop, electropop, electronic dance, dance, rock
Vocals, flute, cello, piano, harp
YG Entertainment (2006-2016), D-Nation
Her net worth had been $20 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Park Bom, a member of 2NE1, has not dated anyone for a long time (or maybe never in life). She would want a guy who is good at what he does and hard working. More than this, she would prefer the guy, who is in the music business just like her.
Race / Ethnicity
She has South Korean ancestry.
- Rarely dates anyone
- Long legs
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 7 (US) or 240 mm (Korean).
Shinsegae (first departmental store in Korea), Chrome Hearts (Clothing and Jewelry), Yamaha Fiore
Best Known For
Being a lead vocal of the South Korean girl group, 2NE1. The band is noted for its mixed and diversified music style. They sing and release songs of hip-hop, reggae, pop, and other styles.
The girl group released their first album titled To Anyone on September 9, 2010, by YG Entertainment. This pop album is just more than 41 minutes long.
Bom had a cameo appearance in the 2009 South Korean comedy film Girlfriends. Her role is uncredited.
First TV Show
She had her debut television appearance on 2NE1 TV on Mnet in 2009.
She also had guest appearances or cameo roles in the TV shows like Running Man (in 2013 in episode number 156), Strong Heart (in 2012 in episode 123), Style (in 2009).
Hwang, the exclusive personal trainer of YG Entertainment helps the girl group. Park Bom consumes 5 meals a day, including 2-time snacks. She mainly eats nuts or corn during her snack time, as these ones are her favorite.
She regularly contacts the trainer, Hwang and reports to him about the diet plan. Park Bom has a habit of eating watermelons before her meal as they are not only rich in vitamin C, but they also reduce one’s appetite before any meal. But, it should not be eaten as a replacement for any meal, suggests Bom.
Park Bom Facts
- She is a South Korean idol singer.
- She is a member of South Korean girl group 2NE1 (pronounced as Two Anyone or Twenty One), formed in 2009 by YG Entertainment.
- Park is her family name.
- She left Korea when she was in 6th grade to study in the USA.
- She is a huge fan of Mariah Carey and used to listen to her songs as a child. When in school, Bom used to forget that she had to eat her lunch while listening to Mariah’s songs. Mariah is the one, who inspired Bom to music.
- She has 2 dogs named Choco and Danchoo.
- Park Bom is the oldest member of the girl group, 2NE1.
- She knows Korean, English, and Japanese languages.
- Her English name is Jenny Park.
- She was not accepted in the first attempt at YG Entertainment. She had to struggle and faced rejection multiple times.
- On March 13, 2019, she released her debut single album titled Spring through D-Nation. It included the songs My lover, Spring (ft. Sandara Park), and Shameful and Spring debuted at number #2 on Billboard’s World Digital Song Sales chart as the highest-selling K-pop song and the highest-charting new entry of that week.
- Spring also received many nominations for awards like Mnet Asian Music Award, Seoul Music Award, Melon Music Award, and Gaon Chart Music Award.
- She received the R&B Artist Award at the Soribada Best K-Music Awards in 2019 while she was also nominated for a Mnet Asian Music Award in the “Worldwide Fans’ Choice” category.