Park Bom (Korean – 박봄)
Bom, Bommie, Jenny Park, Mini-Bom
Seoul, South Korea
Bom finished her high school through Gould Academy in the USA. After that, she majored in psychology from Lesley University. She gained knowledge about music from Berklee College of Music, where she was secretly admissioned.
Singer, actress, dancer
- Siblings – Park Go Eun (Sister) (Cellist)
K-pop, hip hop, R&B, pop, electropop, electronic dance, dance, rock
Vocals, flute, cello, piano, harp
YG Entertainment (2006-2016)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Park Bom, the member of 2NE1 has not dated anyone from a long time (or maybe never in life). She would want a guy who is good at what he does and hard working. More than this, she would prefer the guy, who is in the music business just like her.
Race / Ethnicity
She has South Korean ancestry.
- Rarely dates anyone
- Long legs
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 7 (US) or 240 mm (Korean).
Shinsegae (first departmental store in Korea), Chrome Hearts (Clothing and Jewelry), Yamaha Fiore
Best Known For
Being a lead vocal of the South Korean girl group, 2NE1. The band is noted for its mixed and diversified music style. They sing and release songs of hip-hop, reggae, pop and other styles.
The girl group released their first album titled To Anyone on September 9, 2010 by YG Entertainment. This pop album is just more than 41 minutes long.
Bom had a cameo appearance in the 2009 South Korean comedy film Girlfriends. Her role is uncredited.
First TV Show
She had her debut television appearance on 2NE1 TV on Mnet in 2009.
She also had guest appearances or cameo roles in the TV shows like Running Man (in 2013 in episode number 156), Strong Heart (in 2012 in episode 123), Style (in 2009).
Hwang, the exclusive personal trainer of YG Entertainment helps the girl group. Park Bom consumes 5 meals a day, including 2-time snacks. She mainly eats nuts or corn during her snack time, as these ones are her favorite.
She regularly contacts the trainer, Hwang and reports him about the diet plan. Park Bom has a habit of eating watermelons before her meal as they are not only rich in vitamin C, but they also reduce one’s appetite before any meal. But, it should not be eaten as a replacement for any meal, suggests Bom.
Park Bom Facts
- She is a South Korean idol singer.
- She is a member of South Korean girl group 2NE1 (pronounced as Two Anyone or Twenty One), formed in 2009 by YG Entertainment.
- Park is her family name.
- She left Korea when she was in 6th grade to study in USA.
- She is a huge fan of Mariah Carey and used to listen her songs as a child. When in school, Bom used to forget that she had to eat her lunch while listening to Mariah’s songs. Mariah is the one, who inspired Bom to music.
- She has 2 dogs named Choco and Danchoo.
- Park Bom is the oldest member of the girl group, 2NE1.
- She knows Korean, English and Japanese languages.
- Her English name is Jenny Park.
- She was not accepted in the first attempt in the YG Entertainment. She had to struggle and faced rejection multiple times.
- If you are not already, you can follow Park Bom on Twitter.