Little Pixie Geldof
London, England, UK
Upper Clapton, London, England
She attended Alleyn’s School in South London, England.
Model, socialite, singer
- Father – Bob Geldof (Political activist as well as musician)
- Mother – Paula Yates (TV presenter) (Died on September 17, 2000; she died on Pixie’s 10th birthday)
- Siblings – Fifi Trixibelle Geldof (Older Sister), Peaches Honeyblossom Geldof (Older Sister) (Died on April 7, 2014), Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily Hutchence Geldof (Younger Maternal Half-Sister)
- Others – Michael Hutchence (Stepfather) (INXS Singer), Hughie Green (Grandfather) (British TV host), Jeanne Marine (Stepmother)
Pixie can be contacted from these modeling agencies –
- Elite Model Management – New York
- Select Model Management
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Next Model Management – London (2010 – 2011)
- Women Management – New York (2010 – 2011)
- Images Management – New York (2008 – 2010)
Her first album was produced by Tony Hoffer.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pixie Geldof dated –
- Jamie Reynolds – A vocalist Jamie Reynolds (who is 10 years older than Pixie) dated Pixie in the past.
- Noel Fielding (2007) – She was RUMORed to be dating English comedian, DJ, and musician Noel in April 2007, when they were spotted kissing multiple times during night outs.
- Evan Peters (2010-2011) – American actor Evan Peters dated the model from 2010 to 2011.
- Nick Grimshaw (2011) – She was RUMORed to have had a fling with English DJ in January 2011.
- George Barnett (2013-Present) – These New Puritans drummer George Barnett and Pixie are dating from 2013. They are still together.
Race / Ethnicity
Boy cut hair
32-24-35 in or 81-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
6.5 (US) or 37 (EU) or 4 (UK)
Pixie has advertised for brands such as Agent Provocateur, Diesel, Debenhams, Pringle of Scotland, Levi’s, Henry Holland, Razzle, Loewe, etc.
Best Known For
Working with famous brands such as Diesel, Levi’s, and others.
In November 2016, her first album I’m Yours was released which was recorded in Los Angeles and produced by Tony Hoffer.
First Fashion Show
Geldof debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2009 fashion show where she modeled for Luella Bartley.
Her workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Pixie Geldof Favorite Things
Pixie Geldof Facts
- She is the lead singer of the band Violet. The band released its first single in May 2012.
- She graced the cover of Vogue Italy in February 2009, Nylon Japan in November 2009, Tatler UK in July 2008, Elle UK in August 2013.
- Geldof has modeled for designers Jeremy Scott, Luella, PPQ, and Vivienne Westwood.
- Pixie is good friends with Nick Grimshaw, Daisy Lowe, Alexa Chung, Harry Styles, and Poppy Delevigne.
- She is seen in the front row of the major fashion shows mostly with the above-mentioned personalities.
- She lost her sister Peaches Geldof on April 7, 2014. The journalist, model and TV presenter died at a young age of 25.
- Connect with Geldof on Twitter, SoundCloud, and Instagram.