|Poonam Pandey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 11, 1991|
Poonam Pandey is an Indian actress and n*de model who has starred in films such as Nasha (2013, Hindi), Malini & Co. (2015, Telugu), and The Journey of Karma (2018, Hindi). She had started her career as a model and had competed in the 2010 edition of the popular Gladrags Manhunt and Megamodel Contest. She had made it to the top 9 of the event and later, had also been featured on the cover of the Gladrags fashion magazine. In 2017, she had launched an exclusive mobile app to share explicit content with her followers but the app was banned by Google Playstore due to its excessively bold and er*tic content. She then moved all such content to a paid-only website for her fans to view on a subscription model.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Actress, N*de Model
- Father – Shobhanath Pandey
- Mother – Vidya Pandey
- Siblings – Shradhdha Pandey (Sister), Nilesh Pandey (Brother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Poonam has dated –
- Sam Bombay – Poonam got engaged to her long-term boyfriend Sam Bombay in July 2020 who has worked as an ad filmmaker with celebrities like Deepika Padukone, Allu Arjun, Yuvraj Singh, and Tamannaah Bhatia. In 2019, she had leaked a short s*x tape of theirs on Instagram which had gone viral before she deleted the clip from the platform. She married Sam in September 2020. Later, on September 23, 2020, Sam was arrested after Poonam complained that Sam had molested, threatened, and assaulted her.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite frame
- Long, straight hair
- Cryptic smile
Poonam Pandey Facts
- An aspiring model, Poonam had first come into the spotlight via her semi-n*ude, racy posts on Twitter. She further hogged the limelight in 2011 when she had promised to strip for the entire Indian cricket team if they won the 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup.
- Although India won the title, her promise did not materialize due to massive public outrage over her actions. She later claimed that she was denied permission by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), the highest governing body for the sport in the country, for the act. Her sudden rise to infamy saw her shoot for a whopping 29 calendars that year.
- She did, however, manage to sneak into Mumbai’s iconic Wankhede Stadium, the scene of India’s famous 2011 triumph, at a later date. She then stripped nak*d that night, shot a video, and uploaded it to her official app. The video went viral within minutes of its release. She had also posed n*de after Kolkata Knight Riders had won the Indian Premier League (IPL) in 2012.
- She was in the eye of the storm in 2013 as well when posters meant for the promotion of her film Nasha had caused quite a stir. The posters had depicted her covering her exposed body with just 2 placards. Angry protesters, including some from a local political party, had set the posters on fire in July 2013.
- In May 2020, several media reports had claimed that she had been arrested by the local police in Mumbai as she had violated the strict lockdown that had been imposed given the Covid-19 outbreak. She, however, denied the reports by stating that she had been confined to her home and had been engaged in a movie marathon.
Featured Image by Poonam Pandey / Instagram