|Reece Bibby Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 13, 1998|
Reece Bibby is an English singer, guitarist, and TV personality who is known for being the vocalist as well as the multi-instrumentalist of the popular British pop boy band, New Hope Club, which was formed by his bandmates Blake Richardson and George Smith in October 2015. However, Reece Bibby did not join the band until November 2015 because he was previously a member of the 8-piece boy group, Stereo Kicks that was formed on the 11th series of The X Factor in 2014 and also included Barclay Beales, Chris Leonard, Tom Mann, James Graham, Jake Sims, Casey Johnson, and Charlie Jones. The band only released one single, Love Me So, which was ranked at number #19 in Scotland (Official Charts Company) and at number #31 in the UK Singles (Official Charts Company). However, within a year of its formation, Stereo Kicks decided to disband in July 2015 because it was unable to bag any record deal and after that, Reece joined New Hope Club as its 3rd member. As a part of New Hope Club, he has worked on a number of cover songs as well as many of the band’s singles, albums, and EPs some of which are Welcome to the Club, Welcome to the Club Pt. 2, Tiger Feet, Whoever He Is, Make Up, Perfume, Water, Good Day, Fixed, Start Over Again, Crazy, Karma, Medicine, Love Again, and Permission. The band has gained a massive fan following from all across the globe and also enjoys more than a million subscribers on YouTube, more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Facebook, and more than 500k followers on Twitter while also being nominated for the 2017 Teen Choice Award in the “Choice Next Big Thing” category. As far as Reece’s interests in music are concerned, he has stated several times that his career has been greatly influenced by his father. Moreover, Reece Bibby has garnered an impressive fan base on social media with more than a million followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Lancashire, North West England, England, United States
Singer, Multi-Instrumentalist, TV Personality
- Father – Jamie Bibby (Musician)
- Mother – Lyndsey Bibby
- Sibling – Lexi (Younger Sister)
- Others – Naomi Bibby (Aunt), Oliver (Younger Cousin, Naomi Bibby’s Son)
As a member of the New Hope Club, Reece Bibby is managed by –
- Richard Rashman and Joe O’Neill for Prestige Management
- Sharrin Summers, Hollywood Records
Pop, Pop Rock, R&B
Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Drum, Cajon
Steady, Hollywood Records, Inc., James Grant Music (Former)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Reece Bibby has dated –
- Anais Gallagher (2015-2016) – In the year 2015, Reece Bibby started going out with Anais Gallagher who is the daughter of Noel Gallagher, known for having been the lead guitarist, co-lead vocalist, and principal songwriter for the popular rock band, Oasis. Both Anais Gallagher and Reece were seen together on a couple of occasions before they decided to break up and head separate ways in 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean body
- Deep-set eyes
- Calm demeanor
Best Known For
- Being the singer as well as the multi-instrumentalist of the 3-piece British pop band, New Hope Club, which also includes Blake Richardson and George Smith
- The immense popularity of New Hope Club on social media as it has amassed more than a million subscribers on YouTube, more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Facebook, and more than 500k followers on Twitter
- Having appeared as a contestant on the celebrity special edition of The X Factor, namely, The X Factor: Celebrity
- Being a former member of the English-Irish boy band, Stereo Kicks, which also included 7 other artists, namely, Barclay Beales, Chris Leonard, Tom Mann, James Graham, Jake Sims, Casey Johnson, and Charlie Jones
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base for himself as he enjoys more than 800k followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter
As a Singer
Reece Bibby has released a number of songs and EPs as a part of New Hope Club and some of them are named Welcome to the Club, Welcome to the Club Pt. 2, Tiger Feet, Whoever He Is, Make Up, Perfume, Water, Good Day, Fixed, Start Over Again, Crazy, Karma, Medicine, Love Again, and Permission.
As a member of Stereo Kicks, Reece Bibby was a part of the single, Love Me So, by the band which was released on June 21, 2015, via James Grant Music. Written by Tom Mann, the song was ranked at number #19 in Scotland (Official Charts Company), at number #31 in the UK Singles (Official Charts Company), and at number #80 in Ireland (IRMA).
First TV Show
Reece Bibby made his first TV show appearance as a contestant on an episode of the celebrity special edition of The X Factor, The X Factor: Celebrity in August 2014. The lead cast of the episode included the likes of Louis Walsh, Mel B, Simon Cowell, Dermot O’Leary, and Cheryl.
Reece Bibby Facts
- His interests got inclined towards music after having been influenced by his father, who himself has a huge passion for the art.
- Reece Bibby learned how to play the guitar by watching a number of video lessons on YouTube.
- The 8-membered boy band, Stereo Kicks was formed on the 11th edition of the reality TV music competition show, The X Factor in 2014.
- During his 3rd week on The X Factor, he, alongside his bandmates from Stereo Kicks, performed a medley of 2 Beatles songs which were Hey Jude and Let It Be. Initially, Reece had appeared on the show as a solo artist which resulted in his elimination but the judges later decided to put him, along with 7 other artists, in a band so that they can all progress as a group.
- The boy band, New Hope Club was founded by Blake Richardson and George Smith in October 2015 and they were later joined by Reece Bibby, who previously was a member of another boy band named Stereo Kicks that got dissolved after it failed to land a record deal in July 2015. Reece became the 3rd member of the band in November 2015.
- During their initial days, the members of New Hope Club used to release a number of covers of several songs by artists such as The Vamps, One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, Justin Bieber, and Shawn Mendes.
- The first recording of the New Hope Club was a cover of the song Wake Up by the pop-rock boy band, The Vamps, in October 2015.
- After New Hope Club was signed by Steady Records in December 2015, it became the 2nd band to be signed by the record label after The Tide.
- New Hope Club has been a constant supporter of The Vamps and has also accompanied the band on a number of its tours which include its 2018 USA tour.
- All the members of New Hope Club, Reece Bibby, Blake Richardson, and George Smith, are originally from Northern England, Egland, United Kingdom.
- As a member of the New Hope Club, Reece Bibby was nominated for the 2017 Teen Choice Award in the “Choice Next Big Thing” category.
- In October 2017, he was cast as ‘Himself’ in an episode titled Gig of the structured reality television series, Stage School alongside Curtis Butler, Leah Bauckham, Reece Bibby, Nikki Gummer, Sophie Naglik, etc.
- Between 2017 and 2018, Reece Bibby appeared in a few episodes such as “Jim Chapman“, “New Hope Club, Lindsey Russell”, and “The Vamps, Jojo Siwa, Four of Diamonds”, of the Saturday morning children’s magazine entertainment TV program, Saturday Mash-Up.
- The first headline show by New Hope Club was held at O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire located in London, England on the 1st and 2nd of June 2018.
- After the music video of the song Medicine was released, it became the fastest music video by New Hope Club to reach 1 million views on YouTube.
- Along with his New Hope Club bandmates, Reece Bibby has opened for as well as worked alongside many other artists which include the likes of Tini Stoessel and Sabrina Carpenter.
- Visit the official website of the band New Hope Club @ newhopeclub.com.
- Follow New Hope Club on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Spotify, iTunes, and YouTube.
- Follow Reece Bibby on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Reece Bibby / Instagram