|Robin Hölzken Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 19, 1997|
Robin Hölzken is a Dutch model and social media personality who was born and raised in Arnhem, Gelderland, Netherlands along with her 2 sisters. She was discovered by a scout when she was just 13 years old and soon after that, Robin Hölzken started her career in the modeling industry. She has walked the ramp for a large number of designers and brands such as Nicole Miller, Charlotte Ronson, Jenny Packham, Karen Walker, Kith, Philipp Plein, Etam, Alexis Mabille, LaQuan Smith, Tibi, and Rosa Cha. Robin Hölzken has also accumulated a huge social media fan base with her interesting Instagram feed and YouTube videos and enjoys more than 700k followers on her main Instagram account and more than 80k subscribers on her self-titled YouTube channel on which she uploads videos based on Q&As, daily routine, life as a model, workout, and vlogs. She has also appeared on the covers of several magazines such as Free Magazine and SLIMI Magazine. Robin Hölzken debuted with the Nicole Miller S/S 14 Show in September 2013 and has also been featured in several editorials such as Elle Belgium, Grazia Italy, CR Fashion Book Online, Cosmopolitan Italy, Vogue Brasil, Harper’s Bazaar Singapore, Free Magazine, SLIMI Magazine, and Madame Figaro.
Robin Marjolein Holzken
Arnhem, Gelderland, Netherlands
New York City, New York, United States
During her early years, Robin Hölzken went to a school in Arnhem, Netherlands.
Model, Social Media Personality
- Mother – Her mother used to work as a tennis instructor during her younger years.
- Siblings – Noelle Hölzken (Older Sister), Evie Hölzken (Younger Sister)
Robin Hölzken is represented by –
- Elite Amsterdam – Amsterdam (Mother Agency)
- Munich Models – Munich
- Elite Copenhagen – Copenhagen
- The Society Management – New York
- Elite Spain – Barcelona
- Elite London – London
- Seeds Management – Berlin
- Elite Milan – Milan
- Elite Paris – Paris
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Robin Hölzken has dated –
- Cedric (2014-Present) – Robin Hölzken started dating Cedric in August 2014. He has his own YouTube channel which is named as ‘Crespios Workouts’ and where he has uploaded a couple of his workout videos. Cedric and Robin celebrated their 4 years anniversary in August 2018 and the duo is going strong. He can often be seen in Robin’s Instagram feed as well as in her YouTube videos.
Race / Ethnicity
Blue with a hint of green
- Enviable physique
- Mole near her lips
- Pierced Ears
- Thick eyebrows
5 (UK) or 7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
Robin Hölzken has either endorsed or promoted a number of brands such as Guess, Replay, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit, and Pupa Milano.
Best Known For
- Having been featured in several editorials for the likes of I Love Fake Magazine, Elle Belgium, Grazia Italy, Flaunt, CR Fashion Book Online, Cosmopolitan Italy, Vogue Brasil, Harper’s Bazaar Singapore, Free Magazine, SLIMI Magazine, and Madame Figaro
- Walking down the ramps for several designers and brands like Nicole Miller, Charlotte Ronson, Jenny Packham, Karen Walker, Kith, Philipp Plein, Etam, Alexis Mabille, LaQuan Smith, Tibi, and Rosa Cha
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 700k followers on her main Instagram account and more than 80k subscribers on her self-titled YouTube channel
First Fashion Show
Robin Hölzken made her fashion show debut by walking the ramp in the Nicole Miller S/S 14 Show in September 2013.
First TV Show
Robin Hölzken made her first TV show appearance as herself in an episode of the series, The Insider, in November 2015.
Robin Hölzken works out on a regular basis to maintain a stunning body. She normally works out 6 times a week, saving one day as the rest day, unless she has something important coming up because then she works out way more than that. She enjoys SoulCycle training and doing Pilates. Robin Hölzken’s usual workouts start with 5 to 10 minutes of warm-up exercises like jump rope, high knees, jump twists, side swings, and crossovers. Then, in order to tone up her legs and the butt region, she indulges in exercises such as lunge kicks, side lunges with high knees, skater lunges, sumo squats back kicks with inside as well as outside knee touches, and sidekicks. She performs 3 sets of each exercise with 20 reps each.
The diva’s interval training comprises of exercises such as burpees, scissors with touchdowns, jumping jacks performed along with sidekicks, standing twists, cross mountain climbers, one leg high knee, and high plank rotation with kicks. Moreover, to work out her core and waist, Robin Hölzken does twist crunches, air bike crunches, side crunches, bicycle crunches with a twist, and plank twists. She performs 2 sets of these exercises with 20 reps each. After she is done with her workout, she wraps up the session with stretching.
As far as her diet is concerned, Robin Hölzken tries to include healthier food options in her meals. She also follows the 80-20 rule according to which you have to eat healthy 80% of the time and you are allowed to indulge in your cravings 20% of the time. Also, Robin Hölzken is a vegetarian.
Robin Hölzken Favorite Things
- Singers – Adele, Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran
- City In The World – New York
- Country She Has Ever Traveled To – Israel
- Some Of Her Favorite Models – Claudia Schiffer, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
- Animal – Dog
Robin Hölzken Facts
- She grew up in Arnhem, Gelderland, Netherlands alongside her sisters.
- She got discovered at the age of 13 and soon after that, she started her journey as a model.
- While growing up, Robin Hölzken used to play sports such as tennis and field hockey.
- The best advice someone has ever given to her is to always be yourself.
- When she is not working, she likes to spend her time watching some Netflix, going out with her friends and family, and going to dog bars to cuddle with dogs.
- If Robin Hölzken were not a model, she would probably be the owner of a dog hotel and be surrounded by dogs all the time. This was also one of her major childhood dreams.
- Some of the most beautiful places that she has ever traveled to include Maldives and Bahamas.
- Her worst experience during a modeling project includes the one that she did at the age of 16 in Singapore. The stylist was a horrible person who would just keep screaming at her.
- The thing that she loves the most about her job as a model is that she gets to work with so many different people in so many different locations.
- Robin Hölzken is a big fan of the movie, Mamma Mia, and would someday like to go and live in Greece just like the way it is in the movie.
- She has traveled a lot throughout her life and has been to places like Bali, Cape Town, Spain, Miami, and Mexico.
- The one clothing brand that Robin Hölzken cannot live without is Zara because she likes their shirts.
- One of her interesting childhood memories is the one when she went to Bali and kept tripping over her feet and every time she did that, she would find a coin on the ground.
- She joined YouTube in September 2017.
- She has also said in one of her YouTube videos that she mostly avoids wearing a lot of makeup when she is not working because, firstly, she tries to give her skin a rest from all the makeup she has to wear while working and, secondly, she is not that good in applying makeup herself.
- Robin Hölzken loves animals and also has pet dogs.
- The thing she fears the most are needles.
- She has appeared on the covers of magazines such as Free Magazine and SLIMI Magazine.
- Follow Robin Hölzken on Instagram, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Robin Hölzken / Instagram