|Sakshi Chopra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1997|
Sakshi Chopra is an Indian singer, songwriter, and vlogger who has gained a huge social media fan base. She is the great-granddaughter of Ramanand Sagar, the director known for making the Ramayan television series that originally aired between 1987 and 1988 on DD National.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She studied at Jamnabai Narsee School. She trained at the Trinity College of Music in London and majored in music.
Singer, Songwriter, Vlogger
- Mother – Meenakshi Sagar
- Siblings – Sakshi has 2 siblings.
- Others – Moti Sagar (Maternal Grandfather) (Producer), Dr. Ramanand Sagar (Maternal Great Grandfather) (Director), Vidhu Vinod Chopra (Maternal Great Grandfather) (Director, Screenwriter, and Producer), Leelavati Sagar (Maternal Great Grandmother), Amrit Sagar (Uncle) (Director, Producer, and Writer), Akash Chopra (Uncle) (Actor), Jyoti Sagar (Uncle) (Television Producer), Shakti Sagar (Uncle)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sakshi Chopra has dated –
- Rohit Golia – Instagram star Rohit Golia and Sakshi have dated in the past.
- Sakshi has been romantically linked to other unidentified men in the past too.
Race / Ethnicity
She prefers highlighting it in shades of ‘dark brown’ and ‘blonde’.
- Her well-toned body
- Her buttocks
Sakshi has endorsed the toothpaste brand ‘His smile’ on her social media.
Best Known For
- Having a large fan base on her Instagram account where she posts photos that are usually bold
- Her infamous spat with actor Pooja Bedi’s daughter Aalia Furniturewalla
As a Singer
Sakshi Chopra released her first live cover song Summertime Sadness sung initially by Lana Del Rey on her YouTube channel on November 13, 2014.
Sakshi Chopra Facts
- Sakshi aspired to be a singer since the age of 8.
- She has a pet dog named Dean.
- She has several tattoos including a Crown (on the back of her neck), and an anchor (on the leg).
- Sakshi revealed that she suffered from bullying when she was in school.
- Her parents separated when she was young.
- After she posted a topless picture of herself on Instagram in 2018, she was dubbed “Indian Kim Kardashian” by her fans.
Featured Image by Sakshi Chopra / Instagram