|Sam Hurley Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||September 1, 2003|
|Eye Color||Light Blue|
Sam Hurley is an American social media star, best known for his TikTok account with more than 1.5 million followers and more than 35 million hearts, through which he has communicated with his audience, created short comedic skits, and often improvised them completely. He was inspired by Casey Neistat and Jay Alvarrez to start becoming active on social media in 2015, including the platform Musical.ly which later merged with TikTok, but only managed to attain 2k followers.
It wasn’t until October 2018, after Jay Alvarrez promoted the platform himself, that Sam used his own creativity to draw in an audience and his TikTok account’s following skyrocketed. He was also scheduled to appear on the “Boys of Summer Tour 2019” from early July through August 2019, alongside Zoe LaVerne, Cody Orlove, Brandon Rowland, Josh Richards, Desiree Montoya, Blake Gray, Zephan Clark, Mads Lewis, and other influencers. Sam has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 400k followers on Instagram and more than 50k subscribers on YouTube.
Texas, United States
- Arkansas, United States
- Oklahoma, United States
Sam Hurley attended Oklahoma State University–Stillwater in Stillwater, Oklahoma, United States.
Social Media Star
- Mother – Kristy Hurley
- Siblings – Hootie Hurley (Brother) (College Athlete), Turner Hurley (Older Brother)
He self-manages his career.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Slim physique
- Messy, slicked-back haircut
- Defined jawline
Best Known For
His social media fanbase with more than 1.5 million followers on TikTok, more than 400k followers on Instagram, and more than 50k subscribers on YouTube
Sam Hurley Favorite Things
- Activities – Riding a Motorcycle, Riding a Scooter, Jet Skiing, Surfing, Cliff-Jumping, Skateboarding, Swimming, Diving
- NFL Club – Dallas Cowboys
- Football Player – JuJu Smith-Schuster
- Dream Cars – Mercedes-Benz G-Class, Bentley
- Color – Purple
- Season – Summer
Sam Hurley Facts
- He played baseball, basketball, and attended track and field events while growing up.
- Sam lived with his mom and 2 brothers, in Arkansans, United States.
- His ultimate goal was to become a successful influencer so he can live in Los Angeles, California, United States, and collaborate with other social media stars.
- Sam’s brother Hootie was a track and field athlete at the Oklahoma State University-Stillwater.
- His 1st Instagram post was a selfie with Chris D’Elia, a well-known comedian, posted on July 16, 2016.
- Sam partnered up with Vivid Management to sell the merchandise that he designed, from hoodies, beanies, joggers, necklaces, pillowcases, all the way to phone cases.
- Even though his eyes are light blue, they show a tiny sliver of green around the pupil.
- Sam held a small python around his neck in August 2017.
- In March 2018, Sam visited Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, and did some sightseeing and surfed.
- When he has a bad hair day, he either puts a beanie or wears a hoodie with the hood on.
- Sam created an account on the Cameo platform that allowed celebrities to film a personal message for their fans for a price.
- He would date a fan.
- His celebrity crushes are Chantel Jeffries and Emma Chamberlain.
- Sam’s favorite memories as a kid were all the vacations he’s taken.
- He likes confidence the most in a girl, but also girls who are outgoing and positive, and not afraid of showing who they truly are.
- His role models are Dolan Twins – Grayson Dolan and Ethan Dolan, as well as Casey Neistat and Jay Alvarrez.
- He is a fan of the multiplayer video game Fortnite.
- Sam attended the VidCon festival in 2019.
- His perfect date is anywhere on the beach in Hawaii, Bali, or California. He would take the lucky girl surfing and then to a nice restaurant.
- Sam is good friends with Ben Azelart and hopes to collaborate with him.
- Follow him on YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Sam Hurley / Instagram