|Sheryl Underwood Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 1963|
Sheryl Underwood is an Emmy award-winning American comedian, actress, and television host who has endeared herself to television audiences as the co-host of CBS’ The Talk (2011-Present).
Sheryl Patrice Underwood
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Sheryl graduated from the University of Illinois Chicago with a Bachelor of Arts degree in liberal arts. Furthermore, she holds double master’s degrees in media management and mass communication from Illinois’ Governors State University.
Comedian, Actress, Television Host
- Siblings – Frankie Underwood (Sister)
Human Se*uality, Politics, Race Relations, African-American Culture
Sheryl’s net worth was $8 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sheryl has dated –
- Michael (2004-2011) – The Supergirl actress married a guy named Michael in 2008, after dating him since 2004. However, their marriage ended after Michael’s suicide in 2011. He allegedly struggled with clinical depression for many years.
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-American ancestry.
Sheryl Underwood Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Blue Bloods, The Good Wife, The Middle, The Goldbergs, Black-ish, Empire
Source – TV Insider
Sheryl Underwood Facts
- In 1989, she became the first woman to reach the finals in the Miller Lite Comedy Search.
- As of 2022, Sheryl is the longest-running co-host of The Talk, having held the position since 2011.
- She served in the United States Armed Forces reserves for 2 years.
- Sheryl was born with a twin, who sadly did not survive.
- She counts Steve Harvey, Sherri Shepherd, and Queen Latifah among her closest friends.
- Sheryl is a lifetime member of the Zeta Phi Beta Sorority.
- Her celebrity crushes are John Stamos, George Lopez, and Rob Gronkowski.
- Sheryl founded the African-American Female Comedian Association.
- In September 2022, Sheryl revealed that she had lost almost 90 lbs weight in a year and a half.
Featured Image by Eternalconceptspr / Wikimedia / CC BY 2.0