|Simonas Pham Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||October 21, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Simonas Pham is a Lithuanian model who has walked the ramp for various international brands including Moschino, John Richmond, and Jeremy Scott.
Simonas studied law in the past.
Simonas is represented by –
- A Management – Hamburg (Mother Agency)
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
- Metropolitan / M Management / Makers – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- IMG Models – London
- Republic Men – Amsterdam
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- IMM Bruxelles – Brussels
- Modellink – Gothenburg
- Chadwick Models – Sydney
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
He has Lithuanian and Vietnamese ancestry.
- Freckled face
- Thick eyebrows
As a model, Simonas has appeared in campaigns for various brands including Chanel Beauty, Stone Island, Duckie Brown, and Versace.
Simonas Pham Favorite Things
- Thing As A Model – Going to New York
- Music Artists – Micheal Telo, Eminem, Sean Paul
- Things To Do In His Free Time – Spend time with his family, listen to music, travel
- Artist To Read – Jules Verne
Source – models.com
Simonas Pham Facts
- He was discovered while accompanying a friend of his to a casting call in Lithuania.
- Simonas made his debut at the Bespoken Fall / Winter 2013 Fashion Show.
- Over the years, Simonas has worked for various brands and designers including Jeremy Scott, Gieves & Hawkes, John Richmond, Moschino, and Parke & Ronan.
- He is very fond of the songs Micheal Telo and his song Ai Se Eu Te Pego by Micheal Telo, I Not Afraid by Eminem, and She Doesn’t Mind by Sean Paul.
- In his free time, he loves to spend time with family as well as play volleyball and pool.
- His guilty pleasure is hamburgers, pizza, and french fries.
Featured Image By Simonas Pham / Instagram