|Sunny Hostin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 20, 1968|
Sunny Hostin is an American lawyer, journalist, author, and television host who gained widespread prominence as one of the hosts of the morning talk show, The View (2016-Present) along with Joy Behar, Whoopi Goldberg, Sara Haines, and others.
New York City, New York, United States
Sunny studied at the Dominican Academy, an all-girls school in Manhattan.
She attended Binghamton University and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in English and Rhetoric. Moreover, she earned her Juris Doctor from the Notre Dame Law School.
Lawyer, Journalist, Television Host, Author
- Father – William Cummings (Worked in Information Technology)
- Mother – Rosa Beza (Teacher)
Sunny’s net worth was $3 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sunny has dated –
- Emmanuel Hostin (1998-Present) – Sunny walked down the aisle with Emmanuel Hostin, who is an orthopedic surgeon, on August 8, 1998. She gave birth to a son named Gabriel Hostin and a daughter named Paloma Hostin.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Hispanic)
She has Puerto Rican (Spanish, African, Taino, Sephardi Jewish) ancestry on her mother’s side and is of African-American descent on her father’s side.
However, she mostly dyes her hair ‘Blonde’.
Sunny Hostin Favorite Things
- Song By Beyoncé – Sorry
- Music Artists – Stevie Wonder, Beyoncé, Nina Simone
- Snack – Funyuns
- Song To Dance To – Get Me Bodied by Beyoncé
Sunny Hostin Facts
- She revealed her secret hobby to be beekeeping.
- Sunny was determined to become a prosecutor after witnessing her uncle getting stabbed at the young age of 7.
- She published her memoir titled I Am These Truths in 2020 and her debut novel called Summer on the Bluffs in 2021.
- Sunny’s dream dinner guests would be Martin Luther King Jr., Oprah Winfrey, and Jesus.
- In January 2023, during an interview, Sunny revealed that she underwent a breast reduction and lift surgery, as well as got liposuction in the past.
Featured Image by LBJ Library / Wikimedia / Public Domain