|Veronica Dunne Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 2, 1995|
Veronica Louise Dunne
Malibu, California, United States
Veronica Dunne got admission to Carnegie Mellon University. However, she decided to defer her studies so that she could focus on her acting career.
- Father – Murphy Dunne (Actor)
- Mother – Kristine Dunne
Veronica Dunne is represented by John Carrabino Management.
5 ft 7½ in or 171 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Veronica Dunne has dated
- Max Ehrich (2014-2017) – Veronica started dating actor Max Ehrich in June 2014. They had met each other at a red carpet event, which neither of them wanted to attend. On arriving at the event, she saw him and was attracted to him, so she went on to say hello. Eventually, they bonded over having worked in a musical theater and practiced musical, she was working in for 20 minutes in her car. That same night, they were up until midnight singing songs and dancing around. Initially, they were just friends but he managed to woo her by taking her out for dinners and brunches. He eventually asked her to be his girlfriend on the day of Emmy Awards. On the eve of their third anniversary, they even recorded a cover of their favorite song “You & I” by Ingrid Michaelson and shared it in an Instagram post. After completing three years of being together, they split in 2017.
- Connor Weil (2015)
- Taylor Noblett (2017-Present) – After a few months of her split from Max, Veronica was seen spending a lot of time with a new face named Taylor. They are very open and vocal about their relationship on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
- Green Eyes
- Svelte figure
35-25-36 in or 86-63.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Veronica has appeared in Nintendo Switch TV commercials.
Best Known For
Being cast in the leading role of Marisa Clark in the spy TV series, K.C. Undercover.
In 2009, she was first seen in the short romantic film Locker Love.
However, her first theatrical film appearance was in drama flick, A Woman Called Job, released in December 2014.
First TV Show
In 2008, Veronica made her TV show debut in an episode of the comedy and romance series, According to Jim.
She is a big fan of SoulCycle workouts, which involves cycling sessions to create a fat churning routine that works the whole body. Also, she has changed her workout objective from trying to be skinny to becoming strong and feel good about herself. She also loves to head out for a jog if her tight schedule permits.
She also relies on dancing especially ballerina classes to give herself an additional workout. She complements her active lifestyle by focusing on eating natural and healthy food items.
Veronica Dunne Favorite Things
- Foundation – Giorgio Armani Foundation
- Mascara – Colossal Volume by Maybelline
- Hair Product – 10 leave-in conditioner spray
- Accessory – All Saint’s Leather Jacket
- Dream Meal – Pepperoni Pizza and cookie dough
- Female Icons – Meryl Streep, Jennifer Lawrence, Lucille Ball, and Jessica Chastain
- Footwear – Booties or Stuart Weitzman over-the-knee boots
- Red Carpet Style Icon – Kate Hudson
- Hollywood Crush – Tony Goldwyn
- Go-To Karaoke Jam – Any song by the Spice Girls
- Dream Musical Theatre Role – Fanny Brice in Funny Girl and Glinda in Wicked
- TV Show – Girls
- Artists She Wants To Work With – Amy Schumer, Lena Dunham, and Jennifer Lawrence
- Emoji – Monkey with eyes covered
Veronica Dunne Facts
- When she was giving a screen test for her role in C. Undercover, she had also cleared audition for a role in the Broadway production of Mamma Mia! She had to eventually give up on the play to work in TV series.
- She is fond of tattoos and has got “These too shall pass“ inscribed on her left arm and had got a tiny heart tattooed on the inside of the right wrist.
- She started her fascination with acting by appearing in musical theater plays.