|Victoria Pratt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 18, 1970|
Victoria Pratt is a Canadian actress, fitness model, and author who is best remembered by fans for her work in television shows like Xena: Warrior Princess (1998), Cleopatra 2525 (2000-2001), Day Break (2006-2007), etc.
Victoria Ainslie Pratt
Chesley, Ontario, Canada
Victoria graduated summa cum laude from the York University with a degree in kinesiology.
Actress, Fitness Model, Author
She has been represented by Performers Management located in Vancouver.
Victoria’s net worth was $5 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Victoria Pratt has dated –
- T.J. Scott (1998-2016) – After 2 years of dating, the Mutant X actress got married to director T.J. Scott in 2000. Scott is known for directing episodes of Orphan Black, Gotham, Spartacus, etc. The couple did not have any children together and called it quits on their marriage in 2016.
- Trace Adkins (2019-Present) – Victoria tied the knot for the 2nd time on October 12, 2019. She wed the country music singer, Trace Adkins. Their wedding ceremony was officiated by Blake Shelton, a close friend of Adkins’.
Race / Ethnicity
Victoria Pratt Facts
- While in college, she worked as a performance tester for athletes from several ice hockey teams including the Toronto Maple Leafs and San Jose Sharks.
- Victoria holds a blue belt in Shotokan karate. Also, she loves kickboxing.
- She was motivated to be a fitness model by Robert Kennedy, publisher of the well-known MuscleMag International magazine.
- Victoria was the cover girl of Oxygen Magazine in 2011.
- Her role model is the country music legend, Dolly Parton.
- Victoria was once called a ‘butt-kicking sci-fi queen’ by the men’s lifestyle website, AskMen.
- She published an adult fiction novel called Double Down in October 2015.
Featured Image by Glenn Francis / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0