|Vini Raman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 3, 1993|
Vini Raman is an Australian pharmacist of Indian origin who gained prominence after marrying the famous cricketer, Glenn Maxwell in March 2022. She has more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Vini was educated at the Mentone Girls’ Secondary College in Victoria.
- Siblings – Madhu Raman (Older Sister) (Nurse)
- Others – Neil Maxwell (Father-in-Law), Joy Maxwell (Mother-in-Law), Daniel Maxwell (Brother-in-Law), Lisa Maxwell (Sister-in-Law), Jai Raman (Nephew), Masara Raman (Niece)
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vini Raman has dated –
- Glenn Maxwell – Vini began dating Australian cricketer Glenn Maxwell somewhere between the end of 2017 and the start of 2018. Maxwell became a fan favorite among Indian cricket fans after playing for teams such as the Royal Challengers Bangalore and Kings XI Punjab in the Indian Premier League (IPL). After a few years of dating, Glenn proposed to his ladylove on February 21, 2020. The couple decided to have two wedding ceremonies as per Christian and Hindu customs to honor their different heritages. Vini walked down the aisle for their English wedding on March 18, 2022. The duo tied the knot as per Indian rituals a week later on March 27, 2022. In May 2023, the couple revealed that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
Big, beautiful eyes
Vini Raman has endorsed or promoted brands such as –
- Jane Hill
- Michael Kors
- By Kinsman
- Wild Flos
- Toshi Jewels
- Olga Berg
- Valére Jewelry
- Marquise Ateliér
Vini Raman Facts
- She first met Glenn at a Melbourne Stars event in December 2013.
- Vini enjoys R&B music and is a diehard fan of singer-songwriter Usher.
- She shares her birthdate with celebrities such as Camila Cabello, Jessica Biel, Ronan Keating, Julie Bowen, George Miller, etc.
Featured Image by Vini Raman / Instagram