|Yel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 25, 2004|
Yel is a South Korean vocalist and rapper who is renowned for being one of the 4 members of the successful K-pop girl-group, H1-Key (2022-Present). Her fellow members in the group are Seoi, Riina, and Hwiseo.
Han Shin Young
Yel, Shinchan, Snowball
Jinhae-gu, Changwon, South Gyeongsang Province, South Korea
Yel studied at the S.D.K Academy.
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Yel has been represented by –
- JYP Entertainment
- Grandline Group
- Sony Music Entertainment Korea
- Grandline Group
- Sony Music Korea
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
However, she dyes her hair with different colors frequently.
However, she is often pictured wearing light-colored contact lenses.
- Prominent eyes
- Pointed chin
Yel Favorite Things
- Song From The 2022 Single Album, Run – Run
- Artist – Tinashe
Source – AllKPop.com
- Her MBTI personality type is ISTJ.
- Yel was announced as the first member of H1-Key on November 23, 2021. Her identity was revealed with the performance of a cover video of Ed Sheeran‘s hit song, Bad Habits.
- Her role model in life is the singer Lee Hyori.
- Yel is the youngest member, which makes her the maknae of the group.
- She shares her birth date with well-known celebrities such as Humphrey Bogart, Annie Lennox, Justin Trudeau, Dido, Shane MacGowan, Helena Christensen, Noel Hogan, Jimmy Buffett, Armin van Buuren, and many others.
- Yel is a pretty good badminton player.
- She made her debut with H1-Key at the young age of 17 years.
- Her band H1-Key initially made their debut with Yel, Seoi, Riina, and Sitala in January 2022. However, Sitala left the group shortly thereafter in May 2022 and she was replaced by a new member named Hwiseo.
- According to Yel, she looks like a red panda.
Featured Image by Yel / Instagram