|Yuto Nakajima Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Yuto Nakajima is a Japanese singer, musician, actor, talent, theatre artist, pop idol, and model. He has been a member of the boy band Hey! Say! JUMP which has released multiple albums and tracks including JUMP No. 1, DEAR, JUMPing CAR, JUMP World, S3ART, SENSE or LOVE, Parade, Ultra Music Power, Your Seed/Bōken Rider, Magic Power, OVER, Arigatō (Sekai no Doko ni Ite mo), Mayonaka no Shadow Boy, Kimi Attraction, Dreams Come True, Hitomi no Screen, SUPER DELICATE, Negative Fighter, Ride With Me, Fantastic Time, White Love, Last Mermaid…, OVER THE TOP, Your Song, and Give Me Love. In addition to that, Yuto Nakajima has also branched out as an actor and has been cast in various shows and movies such as Nobuta wo Produce, Tokyo Bandwagon, Our Meal for Tomorrow, Pink and Gray, Scrap Teacher, Bakushō Hyappun Terebi Heisei Families, Perfect Son, Date, Share House no Koibito, Yowakutemo Katemasu, Hanzawa Naoki, Suikyuu Yankees, Star Wars Marugoto Nakajima Yuto, Hope: Kitai Zero no Shinnyu Shain, Nobunaga Moyu, Haha ni Naru, Suits, Suits 2, Itadaki High JUMP, and Boku wa Doko Kara.
Yuto, Yutti, Nakajima, Nakayan, Nakaji, Yuto-kun, Yuu-kun
Yuto Nakajima studied at Horikoshi High School, a private high school located in Nakano, Tokyo, Japan.
Singer, Musician, Actor, Talent, Theatre Artist, Pop Idol, Model
- Siblings – Raiya Nakajima (Younger Brother)
Yuto Nakajima has been signed with Johnny & Associates.
J-pop, R&B, Electropop, Dance-pop, Electronic, Hip Hop, Dance, Electronic Dance
Johnny & Associates, J Storm
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Yuto Nakajima is of Japanese descent.
Mole under his eye
Yuto Nakajima Favorite Things
- Manga – Naruto, Arakawa Under the Bridge
- Color – Black
- Films – Star Wars, Spiderman
- Song By Hey! Say! JUMP – Ultra Music Power
- Subject – Physical Education (P.E.)
- Food – Horse Sashimi, Strawberry, Meat, Mango
- Johnny’s Song – Seishun Amigo
- Sport – Horse Riding, Skiing, Tennis
- Animal – Dog
Source – FANDOM
Yuto Nakajima Facts
- He signed with Johnny’s Jr. division of the Johnny and Associates talent agency when he was 11 years old.
- In 2005, he appeared as Koji Kiritani in the television drama series Nobuta wo Produce. It stars Kazuya Kamenashi, Tomohisa Yamashita, and Maki Horikita.
- Yuto Nakajima played the role of Kouji Kobayashi, heir of Marukoba Construction, in the comedy-drama television series Perfect Son in 2012. He co-starred in the project alongside Ryosuke Yamada, Kyōka Suzuki, and Taisuke Fujigaya.
- Alongside Kento Yamazaki, Sakurako Ohara, and Yuya Takaki, Yuto Nakajima co-starred as Naoya Inaba, the series’ main protagonist, in the 2014 television sports drama series Water Polo Yankees. The show became the first drama to have water polo as its main sport.
- Yuto Nakajima starred as Shiraki Rengo in the 2016 drama film Pink and Gray.
- He played Ayumu Ichinose in the television drama show Hope: Kitai Zero no Shinnyu Shain in 2016.
- In 2017, he brought to life the character of Ryota Hayama, a sensitive loner who is disliked by his schoolmates and is always downcast and unhappy, in the romantic film Our Meal for Tomorrow.
- Yuto Nakajima co-starred as Daiki Suzuki in the television drama series Suits in 2018. The show is based on the American television series of the same name by Aaron Korsh.
- Math has been his least favorite subject while he enjoyed subjects like Physical Education, Japanese language, and Science.
- He enjoys indulging in sports like soccer, basketball, volleyball, and karate.
- He can touch his head using his feet.
- Yuto Nakajima is a fan of actors Johnny Depp and Daniel Radcliffe.
- His theatre credits include having been cast in productions like Takizawa Enbujo, DREAM BOYS, and others.
- As a solo artist, Yuto Nakajima has released songs like D.N.A, Uruwashi no Bad Girl, Ai wa Hitotsu, and Waiting for the Rain.