Caleb Zion Kuwonu
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
He divides his time between Los Angeles and Ottawa.
Zion Kuwonu’s formal education information isn’t available.
Singer and Instagram star
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Mandy Kuwonu
- Siblings – Kékéli Reine Kuwonu (Older Sister), Elom Kuwonu (Younger Brother) (Rapper)
His music band PrettyMuch is signed up with Simon Cowell’s label Syco.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
84 kg or 185 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zion rarely speaks about his personal life as he prefers to keep it out of the public glare. Therefore, little is known about his love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Caucasian and Black)
Zion has West African ancestry on his dad’s side while he is of Scottish and Irish descent on his mom’s side.
His natural hair color is ‘Dark Brown’.
However, he is fond of dyeing his locks in blonde hue.
- Blonde dyed curly locks
- Prominent chin
Zion Kuwonu hasn’t done endorsement work for any major product.
Best Known For
Being one of the five members of the boy band PrettyMuch, which has been put together by music mogul Simon Cowell. With PrettyMuch, Simon intends to repeat the success of his other boy band One Direction.
As a Singer
PrettyMuch released their debut single, Would you Mind in July 2017.
Zion has a pretty active lifestyle, which has helped him attain toned and shredded physique. Hours spent in dance practice sessions give him perfect cardio workout. He is a parkour enthusiast and parkour is one of the most intense outdoor activities, which works almost every muscle in the body. Also, he likes to hit the gym regularly. Plus, he follows a healthy diet to keep himself in great shape.
Zion Kuwonu Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Skateboarding
- Food – Cereal
Source – Just Jared Jr.
Zion Kuwonu Facts
- He is the only member of the PrettyMuch, who is not an American citizen.
- While growing up, he played a lot of ice hockey.
- In his free time, he likes to go out for boating. Also, he loves being on the water.
- Long before Simon Cowell spotted his potential, he was embarrassed about his singing skills and rarely performed in front of others. Not that he felt he sang badly, but because he didn’t like being a guy who could sing.
- He got confident about singing in public after two rappers asked him to sing and send his video. Apparently, a lot of girls were impressed and he realized that having a good voice was a good thing.
- He started showing off his singing, dancing and acrobatic skills on Instagram by December 2014.
- He reckons he was a pretty funny kid while growing up.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.