Audrina Cathleen Patridge
Auds, Drina, Beverly Hills Sweetheart
Auds was born on May 9, 1985
Auds is a graduate from El Dorado High School, Placentia, California
TV Personality, Actress and Model
- Father – Mark Patridge
- Mother – Lynn Patridge
- Siblings – Casey Patridge and Samantha Patridge (Sisters) & Marky Patridge (Brother)
She is of English, Belgian, Italian, Polish and German ancestry.
Gladys Gonzalez, after she ditched her talent agency, United Talent Agency (UTA)
Reality TV, Drama, Talk Show & Comedy
5 ft 7¼ in or 171 cm
57 kg or 125 pounds
- Nick Roldan – Auds name was firstly attached with Nick Roldan, a Top American Polo star but later on it was said to be a rumor.
- Justin Brescia (2005-08) – Audrina’s co-star in “The Hills”. Both met when Justin was working as a Hairdresser for the band “Maroon 5″.
- Brian Drolet (2006) – Rumors were there that Auds had dated Writer, Director and Producer, Brian Drolet also when she’s having affair with Justin.
- Bernard Stiemann (2008) – Auds’s not so famous guy with whom she shared relation after she broke up with Justin.
- Tal Cooperman (2008) – Another Not so famous love of Auds, but result was same as that was with Bernard.
- Chris Pine (2009) – Auds had some close moments with the “Star Trek” guy, but the moments didn’t last for long.
- Mark Salling (2009-10) – An American singer, writer, composer and much more with whom she had an 2 year affair, according to rumors.
- Ryan Cabrera (2010) – An American Pop rock singer and musician, whom she dated in early 2010.
- Corey Bohan (2010) – The last on the list is Australian sports star Corey Bohan. Their relationship was also an inspiration for Auds TV Show “Audrina”.
Audrina’s flawless body, combining with her smile and beautiful eyes makes her an angel, clearly different from others.
34-24-36 in or 86-66-91 cm
Versace, Dolce & Gabbanna, Bongo clothing and Carl Jr.’s commercials.
Best Known for
MTV’s reality series “The Hills”
First TV Show
The Hills (2006-09), a reality TV series, aired on MTV. She was the longest serving cast member.
Into the Blues 2: The Reef, an American action film and sequel to Into the Blues (2005)
Jarett Del Bene, who created the shape up plan for cast of “The Hills”
Audrina Patridge’s Favorite things
- Favorite pair of jeans – Divine Right of Denim (LUST)
- Favorite Jeans Shop – Fred Segal
- Favorite Book – Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
- Favorite Movies – The Notebook (2004), Meet the Fockers (2004), The Waterboy (1998), Pirates of the Carribbean (2003, 2006, 2007, 2011), and Dirty Dancing Cocktail
- Favorite TV Shows – The Hills, Audrina, Dexter and Fuel.
Audrina Patridge’s Facts
- Audrina and her family had starred in the VH1’s reality Show “Audrina” (2011).
- Her sister, Casey is only 14 months junior to her.
- She grew up in Yorba Linda, California.
- She was hired for a job at Quixote Studios as a receptionist.
- In “The Hills”, she was cast as a friend of Lauren Conrad and Heidi Montag.
- She declared her exit from “The Hills” on air with Ryan Seacrest on 28th May, 2009.
- Her final episode of the series was broadcasted on 1st December, 2009.
- Later on, she signed on for the 6th series of The Hills, produced by Mark Burnett.
- Her movie “Into the Blues 2: The Reef” was released Straight-to-DVD on 21st April, 2009.
- She had made appearances on Mad TV and Do Not Disturb.
- Visit her official website @ www.audrinapatridge.com