Blake Christina Lively
Blake Lively is currently 26 according to her birth date August 25, 1987
Tarzana, Los Angeles, California, USA
Blake Lively attended Burbank High School, Burbank, California, USA until 2005. She graduated from Stanford University.
Model and Actress
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Blake Lively dated
- Kelly Blatz (2004-2007) – Blake Lively Kelly Blatz (American Actor and Musician) are childhood friends. Blake had a crush on Kelly since they were kids. But, they finally came closer during their shooting of the 2006 horror film “Simon Says”. Their relationship went from 2004 until 2007.
- Penn Badgley (2007-2010) – ‘Gossip Girl’ co-stars Penn and Lively dated from late 2007 to September, 2010. They claimed that nothing is going in between them. But, it was finally made public at 2008 Met Costume Institute Gala. Since then, they were seen kissing in Cancun, Mexico and dated publicly. They separated in September, 2010.
- Ryan Gosling (October 2010) – Ryan Gosling and Blake Lively were rumored to be dating together in October, 2010 when they were seen in Disneyland sparkling romance rumors. They claim to be just good friends.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2011) – Then, came Leonardo in her life. They spent good time together for about 5 months in US and France during summers from May, 2011 to October, 2011. But, then both went on to their paths as they were not interested in getting serious.
- Ryan Reynolds (2011-September, 2012) – Green Lantern co-star Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively started dating in October, 2011. They first met on the Acela Amtrak train going from New York to Boston, where Blake had to shoot for ‘Gossip Girl’ and Ryan to shoot for 2013 movie ‘R.I.P.D’ with Jeff Bridges.
Blake Lively married Ryan Reynolds on 9 September, 2012 at Boone Hall in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. In June, 2012 they purchased a cottage in Bedford, New York for $2 million.
35-25-36 in or 89-63.5-91.5 cm
- Style Icon
- All-American Dream Girl (as Karl Lagerfeld said)
- Beauty mark underneath right eye
Gucci Fragrance (2012)
Best Known For
Portraying the role as Serena van der Woodsen in the teen drama TV series Gossip Girl.
1998 film Sandman for her role as Trixie / Tooth Fairy.
First TV Show
American teen drama TV series Gossip Girl from 2007 till present. She portrayed the role of “Serena van der Woodsen”, which is the lead role in this show. The show is based on the novel series of the same name. Lively has also won many awards for this show.
Bobby Strom. This celebrity trainer helped Lively to gain strength, core and aesthetics. For ‘Green Lantern’, she needed a trainer who would lead her fitness to a higher level. He used to trainer Lively 4 times a week for 60 to 90 minutes. She did
- Reverse Lunges with Dumbbell Press
- Side-to-Side Speed Skaters
- T-Push Ups
- She also ate lean proteins in the form of egg whites, fish / turkey breast.
- She ate almonds, avocado and extra virgin olive oil for healthy fats.
- She drank lots of water.
- She ate low carbohydrates in the form of quinoa.
- She reduced salts, sugars and ate smaller and regular meals.
- She kept a cheat day (on that day you can eat whatever you want) for herself to eat her favorites like cheese, chocolate, ice-creams.
See Lively’s full workout routine and diet plan.
Blake Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Sprinkles’ Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Favorite Music – Ray Charles, Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake
- Favorite Places – New York, Paris
- Favorite Bands - Chet Baker, Billie Holiday, Edith Piaf, Nina Simone, Florence and the Machine
- Favorite Movies - The Wizard of Oz (1939), Breathless (1959)
- Favorite Perfume – Burberry The Beat
- Favorite Clothing – Jeans, Tube Top, Heels
- Favorite Holiday Destination - Hilton Waikoloa Village on the Big Island in Hawaii
- Favorite Brands - Marc Jacobs, Phillip Lim, Chloé, Chanel
- Favorite Beauty Products - Tarte lip gloss, Chanel foundation, Kérastase hair products star style
- Favorite Style Icons - Audrey Hepburn and Kate Moss
- Blake Lively began her acting career at the age of 11.
- Blake has 4 siblings. She is the youngest among the 5 children. Her siblings are Eric (Brother), Lori (Half Sister), Robyn (Half Sister) and Jason (Half Brother).
- Lively appeared in the music video for The Lonely Island’s “I Just Had Sex” together with Jessica Alba in December 2010.
- All of her family members have been / are in the film industry.
- As a kid, she used to go with her parents to the acting classes.
- In 2005, she acted in “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants” when she was in school.
- Lively was voted no. 4 in Maxim’s Hot 100 Women list in 2010.
- She once said “My whole family is in the business. My whole family is crazy”.
- In 2011, he appeared in the annual TIME magazine 100 influential people.
- She was ranked no. 1 in Askmen’s Most Desirable Women of 2011.
- She was in the People magazine’s list for 2012′s Most Beautiful at Every Age.