Candice Swanepoel, Flamingo
Mooi River, KwaZulu-Natal Province, South Africa
Candice was in St. Anne’s College, an all-girls boarding school, when she was chosen at age 15 for modeling.
Candice Swanepoel is signed to numerous talent agencies –
- Munich Models – Munich
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- IMG Models – New York
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- MC2 Model Management – Tel Aviv Israel
- IMG Models – Sydney
Fashion or Runway Model
- Father – Willem Swanepoel
- Mother – Eileen Swanepoel
- Siblings – Stephen Swanepoel (Brother)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Candice Swanepoel dated –
- Hermann Nicoli (2005-Present) – Brazilian male model, Hermann Nicoli started dating Candice in 2005 when she was 17 after they met in Paris during summers. They got engaged in August 2015. On October 5, 2016, the couple welcomed their first child, son Anacã.
Race / Ethnicity
Waist to hip ratio
34-23-34 in or 86-58.5-86 cm
0-2 (US) or 4-6 (UK)
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
She has advertised for large number of fashion houses and brands like Agua Bendita, Apriori, Betsey Johnson, Calzedonia, Chanel, Christian Dior, Carina Duek, Colcci Denim, Diesel, Diane von Furstenberg, Dolce and Gabbana, Fendi, Givenchy, Fornarina, Guess?, Jean Paul Gaultier, Kensie, Hype Energy, KIO Networks, Nike, Prabal Gurung, Rag & Bone, Ralph Lauren ‘Big Pony’ fragrances, Redken, Shiatzy Chen, Sass and Bide, Spezzato, Stimorol, Tommy Hilfiger, Topshop, True Religion, Versace ‘Bright Crystal’ fragrance, Versus eyewear, Versace eyewear, Victoria’s Secret and the list goes on.
The angel has not talked about much about her religion, but the South African may be a Christian.
Best Known For
Victoria’s Secret Model since 2007.
She didn’t act in any of the films.
First Fashion show
Candice debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2006 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Tommy Hilfiger, and Dolce & Gabbana.
Candice Swanepoel Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Pasta, Pizza
- Favorite Fashion Designers – Chloe, D&G, Christian Louboutin, Marc Jacobs
- Favorite Place for a swim – Brazil
- Favorite Actor – Garrett Hedlund
- Favorite Perfume – Victoria’s Secret Love Spell, Pure Seduction
Source – IMDb
Candice Swanepoel Facts
- Candice Swanepoel was earning €5,000 or R40,000 for a day’s work, when she was 16.
- Candice was voted no. 10 in 2012 Askmen World’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women.
- Minka and Mila MCConaughey are Candice’s cousins.
- Candice belongs to a Afrikaner family of Dutch origin.
- Candice Swanepoel currently lives in New York City, New York, USA.
- Candice is first Victoria’s Secret Model from South Africa.
- She can speak English, Portuguese and Afrikaans language.
- Swanepoel learnt Portuguese from her longtime boyfriend Hermann Nicoli, who is also a model from Brazil.
- Swanepoel has modeled for Kardashians’ 2010 swimwear line.
- She was discovered at the age of 15, when she was shopping in a mall in Durban by an agent named, Kevin Ellis.
- Swanepoel is good friends with models Behati Prinsloo and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
- Candice donned the “Royal Fantasy Bra” worth $10 million in Victoria’s Secret fashion show 2013. It showcased 4,200 precious gems and is the most expensive fantasy bra.
- She first got the honor to represent Victoria’s Secret in 2007 and became their angel in 2010.
- Candice appeared at #10 in Forbes’ World’s Top Earning Supermodels of 2012, with $3.1 million.
- She has a dog, named, Luna.
- On Maxim’s Hot 100 list of 2014, she was placed at #1 spot.
- Visit her official website @ www.candiceswanepoel.com.
- Connect with Candice on Official Facebook Fan Page, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.