Donald John Trump
The Donald, Agent Orange, Hair Fuhrer, Prima Donald, Tangerine Jesus, Mango Mussolini, The Trumpster, The Lord of the Wall Street Elite, The Corporate American, Donald John Trump Sr, The Godfather of the Republican Party
Queens, New York City, United States
Manhattan, New York City, United States
Donald Trump started his education at the Kew-Forest School, Queens, New York City. However, he had to leave the school at the age of 13 due to his behavioral problems.
He then joined New York Military Academy, which is a private boarding school situated in the rural village of Cornwall-on-Hudson, which is located around 60 miles (97 km) north of New York City.
He then joined the Fordham University located in the Bronx neighborhood in August 1964.
He remained at the Fordham University for two years and went on to join the Wharton School of Finance and Commerce at the University of Pennsylvania, the reason being that it was one of the few universities offering courses in real estate.
In May 1968, he graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Economics from Wharton.
Businessman, TV Personality, Politician
- Father – Fred Trump (Real Estate Developer, Philanthropist)
- Mother – Mary Anne MacLeod (Housewife)
- Siblings – Elizabeth Trump (Younger Sister) (Retired Chase Manhattan Bank Exec), Maryanne Trump (Older Sister) (Senior United States Circuit Judge), Robert S. Trump (Older Brother), Fred Jr Trump (Younger Brother) (Businessman)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
115 kg or 253.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Donald Trump has dated –
- Ivana Trump (1977 – 1992) – Donald Trump started dating his first wife Ivana Zelníčkovám who had moved to New York City to promote the Montreal Olympics in 1977. They got married in a very opulent wedding ceremony on April 7, 1977 at the Manhattan located Marble Collegiate Church. Their initial married years turned out to be blissful and they had three children – sons Donald Jr. (b. December 31, 1977) and Eric (b. January 6, 1984), and daughter Ivanka (b. October 30, 1981). She even served as the Vice President of Interior Design for the Trump organization. However, things started turning sour in 1990, when news of Trump’s affair with Marla Maples, the former beauty queen from Georgia was splashed across major tabloids. She filed for divorce in 1991 and eventually reached out of the court settlement with Trump in 1992. Even after the divorce settlement, they sued each other over alimony.
- Anna Nicole Smith (Early 1990’s) – Donald had a very short lived affair with Playboy model Anna Nicole Smith in the early 1990’s. He acknowledged his relationship with the busty model while making an appearance on the Howard Stern show in February 2007.
- Carla Bruni (1991) – Trump had a short and tumultuous affair with the Italian-French model Carla Bruni in 1991. The former French model was plastered all over the tabloids as she stepped out for a couple of dates with real estate baron. Trump even claimed that the former French first lady was trying to get him leave his then flame, Marla Maples.
- Gabriela Sabatini (1989) – The real estate mogul had a steamy fling with the Argentine tennis star Gabriela Sabatini in 1989. Sabatini, who was one of the top-ranked tennis stars at that time, met Trump during an event and went out with him for about a month before he returned to his mistress Marla.
- Marla Maples (1989-1999) – According to the reports, Maples met Trump and started having affair in 1989. Their affair got a lot of press coverage and even produced a child, Tiffany Ariana Trump, who was born on October 13, 1993. Trump got married for the second time in a lavish ceremony, which was attended by 1000 guests at the Plaza Hotel in New York in December 1993. However, Trump’s this relationship waned as well. They separated in May 1997 and got divorced in June 1999, which according to some observers was just short of time that would have given Marla bigger alimony than the $2 million she eventually got.
- Rowanne Brewer (1990) – Donald met former Miss Maryland at a beauty event in 1990. Trump was enamored at the first sight and invited her back to his house. According to rumors, he had allotted a chopper to her so that she could fly wherever he was working.
- Allison Giannini (1997) – Trump had a brief affair with then-budding actress Allison Giannini in 1997. According to reports, they went out for three dates in Aspen, Colorado.
- Melania Trump (1998-Present) – Donald met his third and current wife in 1998 at a Fashion Week Party, which he was attending with some other woman. At the party, Donald asked for her number but as he was with another date, she didn’t give. Instead, she asked for his number to check how serious he was. According to her logic, if he gave his business number, he was just fooling around. But, he gave her all his numbers and she called him after returning from a modeling photoshoot in Caribbean. In April 2004, they got engaged and Trump walked down the aisle for the third time on January 22, 2005 at the Bethesda-by-the-Sea Episcopal Church. The wedding reception, which was once again a lavish affair, was held at Trump’s resort in Palm Beach and was even attended by Trump’s presidential rival Hillary Clinton and her husband Bill Clinton. On March 20, 2006, she gave birth to couple’s first child, son Barron.
- Kara Young (2001) – Trump’s affair with Kara Young was at the center of an infamous mudslinging contest between Trump and columnist A. J. Benza. On The Howard Stern Show, Benza claimed that Trump had stolen his girlfriend, which was verified by Trump himself, who went on to gloat about in the show. According to rumors, Trump ended affair because Young wasn’t too mainstream.
Race / Ethnicity
On his father’s side, he has German ancestry and Scottish on his mother’s side.
His natural hair color is rumored to be “Light Brown”.
In the past, he has dyed his hair several times to red, brown, etc on different occasions like on his own marriages, and other events.
- Bizarre combover
- Orange caked on makeup
- Monosyllabic, Dullardly Cadence
- Bloated, doughy face and midsection
Donald Trump’s body measurements may be –
- Chest – 44 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 36 in or 91.5 cm
His shoe size is not known.
Donald Trump has used his massive appeal and larger than life persona for some lucrative endorsements. He has appeared in TV adverts for the famous brands such as Burger King and Pizza Hut.
He has also worked as a brand ambassador for Visa Check Card and cozone.com. Plus, he has made appearances in the commercials for the Serta mattress.
Best Known For
- Being the Republican Party nominee for President in 2016
- Aggressive and abrasive style of politics
- Larger than life persona
- His affairs and flings with famous models and actresses
Donald Trump made his first film appearance as an actor in 1989 comedy crime film Ghosts Can’t Do It as Donald Trump.
First TV Show
In 1985, Donald appeared in comedy show The Jeffersons in just one episode titled “You’ll Never Get Rich” as Donald Trump. His role is uncredited.
Donald Trump workout and diet can be seen on Healthy Celeb.
Donald Trump Favorite Things
- Junk Food – Hamburgers
- Ice Cream – Cherry vanilla ice cream
- Movie – Citizen Kane
Source – Us Magazine
Donald Trump Facts
- During his senior year, Donald Trump was a regular participant in marching drills, and went on to acquire the rank of captain for his diligence.
- In 2016, the lawmakers in the British parliament had a debate over banning Trump from entering British shores.
- During the Vietnam War, he managed to get four student deferments to avoid joining US army.
- The construction of the Grand Hyatt Hotel near Grand Central station in 1978 was Trump’s first big deal in Manhattan area.
- The iconic Trump Towers, which helped Trump establish himself firmly in the real estate scene, was completed in 1983.
- Trump’s casino and hotel businesses have filed for six Chapter 11 bankruptcies, which helped him operate these businesses while negotiating debt.
- When his father died in 1999, he received around $250-300 million worth of share from his father’s estate in inheritance.
- Although he sold all his stake in the Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City to billionaire Carl Ichan, Ichan still opted to keep Trump’s name on the property.
- Before the 2016 campaign, he was Reform party’s presidential candidate in 2000 but had to drop due to infighting in the party.
- Before abandoning his presidential bid in 2000, he managed to achieve victory in the California and Michigan primaries.
- Trump has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for his work on his co-produced TV show The Apprentice.
- Trump applied to get his catchphrase You’re Fired, which he liberally used in The Apprentice show, trademarked in 2004.
- In 2011, he was inducted in the celebrity wing of WWE hall of fame for his number of promotional appearances in the show for several years.
- Trump is a germaphobe and hates to shake hands. He has himself admitted in interviews that he prefers to keep his hands clean.
- For his performance in his debut movie Ghosts Can’t Do It, he was awarded the Razzie award for worst performance in the supporting role.
- Trump doesn’t drink alcohol because his older brother Fred Jr. Trump died due to alcoholism in 1981.
- He has a Vodka line named after him. However, the Trump Vodka failed to take off and was discontinued in 2011 almost six years after its launch.
- In September 2014, he offered free lifetime golf to then US President Barack Obama at all Trump golf courses, provided he resigned from presidency.
- Trump was awarded the honorary degree by the Robert Gordon University in recognition for his achievements as a businessman. However, in 2015, his degree was revoked due to his controversial behavior and statements.
- There was a board game named after him. However, Trump: The Game was discontinued in 1989 due to lack of sales.
- Donald bought mega yacht that cost $100 million to build for just $29 million. However, he had to sell The Trump Princess in 1991 due to financial troubles.
- One of Trump’s main regrets is that he didn’t get to date Princess Diana, whom he sent tons of flowers after her divorce.
- For The Dark Knight Rises movie, Trump’s iconic residence at the Trump Towers was used for staging the fictional Wayne Enterprises.
- You can visit Donald Trump’s business website @ donaldjtrump.com
- Connect with him on Facebook and Twitter.