Hayden Leslie Panettiere
Hayd, Hayden P, Mushroom
Palisades, New York, USA
Hayden attended South Orangetown Middle School, New York. Since grade nine, she was homeschooled till the completion of her high school.
Singer, Actress, Model, Activist
- Father – Alan Lee “Skip” Panettiere (Fire Department Lieutenant)
- Mother – Lesley R. Vogel (Former soap opera actress)
- Siblings – Jansen Panettiere (Younger Brother) (Actor)
Her modeling talent agencies were –
- United Talent Agency
- William Morris Agency
Pop / Rock
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm (According to her). But, she is considered more of a 5 ft 1 in or 155 cm.
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriends / Spouse
Hayden P dated –
- Stephen Colletti (October 2006 – September 2008) – They dated from 2006 to 2008. They split in September 2008, which was confirmed by Hollywood.com
- Evan Ross (2007) – RUMOR
- Milo Ventimiglia (December 2007 – February 2009) – She dated her Heroes co-star Milo for a year. Their split was revealed by people.com.
- Jesse McCartney (2009) – RUMOR
- Steve Jones (2009) – They had a fling together in May 2009.
- Harry Morton (2009) – They dated for a short time for 2 months from August to September, 2009.
- Kevin Connolly (2009) – American actor Kevin Connolly dated for a brief time in late 2009.
- Wladimir Klitschko (December 2009 – May 2011; April 2013-Present) – Ukrainian heavyweight boxer was spotted with Hayden when she enjoyed eating her lunch alongside a pool. There is a 17-inch height difference between them. They dated for one and a half year from December 2009 until May 2011. After splitting in summer of 2011, the couple reconciled again in April 2013 (after two years). They engaged in October 2013. Confirmed by JustJared.com. The couple welcomed their first child, daughter Kaya Evdokia Klitschko on December 9, 2014.
- Scotty McKnight (May 2011 – December 2012) – She dated NFL player from May 2011 until December 2012.
- Ali Raymi (2013-2014) – She was RUMORed to had a fling with Yemeni three division Boxing World Champion, Ali Raymi during late 2013. He is around 16 years her senior.
Race / Ethnicity
34-27-34 in or 87-68.5-87 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
5 (US) or 35.5 (EU)
Neutrogena (2006), Got Milk? (2007), Candies (2008), Dooney & Bourke (2008)
Best Known For
Her role as a cheerleader Claire Bennet on the NBC series Heroes (2006–2010).
As a Singer
Wake Up Call is her first single which was released in 2008.
1998 American computer-animated comedy-adventure film A Bug’s Life. She gave voice in this movie to a character called Dot.
But, her live action debut movie is 1998 romantic comedy film The Object of My Affection for her role as a mermaid.
First TV Show
American television soap opera One Life to Live for her role as Sarah Victoria ‘Flash’ Roberts #3 from 1994 to 1997.
She practices Bikram Yoga and also walks stairs as a part of her workout. Actually, her best friend is afraid of elevators and so Hayden has to walk through the stairs with her pal. She does strength training also. She tries not to bulk up as she has a small height, so she doesn’t put much muscles.
Regarding diet, she does face the problem. She likes to eat unhealthy food. But, as she herself knows that healthy food is good for her health. So, she makes a deal with herself saying that she will eat first healthy food and then whatever she wants to eat later, she can have that. But, just after eating that healthy part of the food, she doesn’t feel hungry and is full. So, she skips that.
Hayden Panettiere Favorite Things
- Favorite Actors – Liam Neeson, Sean Connery, Al Pacino, Robert de Niro
- Favorite Shoes – Converse
- Favorite Actress – Meryl Streep
Hayden Panettiere Facts
- She has these pets – Madison (Dog) and Penny Lane (Dog).
- Daniella Morris and Miley Cyrus are her good friends.
- She has Italian ancestry.
- Her surname Panettiere means Baker in English.
- Hayden’s mother family is from Indiana.
- She has appeared in many commercials. She first advertised for Playskool when she was just 11 months old.
- She has a tattoo Vivere senza rimipianti [sic] running down her left side.
- She is the official supporter of Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- Hayden is also the teen ambassador of the Candie’s Foundation, who are missioned towards teen pregnancy.
- She launched her own line of calfskin leather bags for the company Dooney & Bourke, in September 2008.
- Join Hayden on Twitter.