Suki Alice Waterhouse
Hammersmith, London, England, United Kingdom
She dropped out of the school to pursue her career in modeling at 16.
Model, Actress, Photographer
- Father – Norman Waterhouse (Plastic Surgeon)
- Mother – Nurse
- Siblings – Charlie Waterhouse (Brother), Imogen “Immy” Waterhouse (Younger Sister) (Model)
Suki is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Next Model Management – New York
- IMG Models – London (Mother Agency)
- Next Model Management – Paris
- TESS Management – London
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Waterhouse dated –
- Luke Pritchard – Kooks frontman, Luke dated her in 2010.
- Miles Kane (2010-2012) – English musician, Miles was connected with her during the 2010s until 2012s.
- Bradley Cooper (2013-2015) – American actor, Brad first met Suki at the ELLE Style Awards in February 2013. They started dating at that time, and after just more than two years, they decided to call it quits in April 2015. Bradley and Suki, both have their birthdays on January 5.
- Diego Luna (2015-Present) – Since March 2015, she is dating a Mexican actor, Diego Luna. Diego, who is approx 12 years her senior met her for the first time on a film set.
- James Marsden (2015) – In April 2015, she was RUMORed to had fling with American actor, James Marsden.
- Nat Wolff (2015) – Then, in June 2015, Suki had an encounter with actor and singer, Nat Wolff.
Race / Ethnicity
- Hot frame
- Heavy / thick eyebrows
32-24-35 in or 81-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has advertised for Lucy In Disguise, MW Matthew Williamson, Pepe Jeans London, Swatch, Burberry.
Suki has not spoken about her religious beliefs in public.
Best Known For
Modeling and being the ex-girlfriend of American actor, Bradley Cooper.
In 2012, Suki appeared in the remake of the 1996 cult classic Pusher, alongside Agyness Deyn. She portrayed the role as Mandy, the girlfriend of drug-pusher – yikes.
Though, before that, she had appeared in a 2012 short film Rachael where she played the title role.
First Fashion Show
Suki debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2012 fashion show by walking the ramp for PPQ.
First TV Show
In 2010, she guest appeared in the short-lived romantic comedy show Material Girl as Lourdes. She appeared in episodes #4.
She loves kickboxing and practices it. It is a form of workout too. Though, it is not clear, what and how exactly she performs her workouts and exercises and what diet she intakes. But, she is amazingly fit.
“I actually love the fact that I’ve made so many horrible mistakes… You should just have fun with it.”
Suki Waterhouse Favorite Things
- TV Show – Breaking Bad (2008-2013)
Source – CafeMom
Suki Waterhouse Facts
- She has graced several magazine covers – Vogue Beauty (Italy) in 2012, Harrods Magazine (UK) in 2011, 1883 (UK) in 2011.
- Her brother has started his own clothing line, called ChWoody, which he created with the help of one of his school pals during the break in running club.
- She knows karate. She used to practice them as a child. Now, she has shifted her interest towards kickboxing.
- She was discovered at the age of 16 in a London based pub.
- Suki has served as the face of the fashion label Coast’s latest campaign with the Victoria & Albert Museum.
- She posed in lingerie for Marks and Spencer at the age of 19.
- Waterhouse appeared in the 2014 movie “Love, Rosie” with Lily Collins in lead role. For that, she filmed the scenes in Dublin, Ireland. The film has been adapted from Cecelia Ahern novel of the same name, which centers on the character Rosie Dunne, played by Lily Collins.
- She is best friends with fellow model Cara Delevingne and Georgia May Jagger.
- Follow her on Twitter and Facebook.