Suki Alice Waterhouse
Suki was born on 5 January, 1993
West London, United Kingdom
She dropped out of the school to pursue her career in modeling at 16.
Model, Actress, Photographer
- Father - Unknown
- Mother - Unknown
- Siblings - Charlie Waterhouse (Brother)
Suki is signed to these modeling agencies -
- Next Model Management – New York
- IMG Models – London (Mother Agency)
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Waterhouse dated -
- Luke Pritchard - Kooks frontman, Luke dated her in 2010.
- Miles Kane (2010-2012) - English musician, Miles was connected with her during the 2010s until 2012s.
- Bradley Cooper (2013) – American actor, Brad first met Suki at the ELLE Style Awards in February 2013. Since that time, he is seen with her.
- Hot frame
- Heavy / thick eyebrows
31-24-35 in or 79-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
She has advertised for Lucy In Disguise, MW Matthew Williamson, Pepe Jeans London, Swatch.
Suki have not spoken about her religious beliefs in public.
Best Known For
Modeling and the girlfriend of American actor, Bradley Cooper.
In 2012, Suki appeared in the remake of the 1996 cult classic Pusher, alongside Agyness Deyn. She portrayed the role as Mandy, the girlfriend of drug-pusher – yikes.
First TV Show
Suki debuted with Ready to wear – Autumn / Winter 2012 fashion show by walking the ramp for PPQ.
She loves kick-boxing and practices it. It is a form of workout too. Though, it is not clear, what and how exactly she performs her workouts and exercises and what diet she intakes. But, she is amazingly fit.
“I actually love the fact that I’ve made so many horrible mistakes… You should just have fun with it.”
Suki Favorite Things
- TV Show - Breaking Bad
- She has graced several magazine covers – Vogue Beauty (Italy) in 2012, Harrods Magazine (UK) in 2011, 1883 (UK) in 2011.
- Her brother has started his own clothing line, called ChWoody, which he created with the help of one of his school pal during the break in running club.
- She knows karate. She used to practice them as a child. Now, she has shifted her interest towards kick-boxing.
- She was discovered at the age of 16.
- Suki is the face of the fashion label Coast’s latest campaign with the Victoria & Albert Museum.
- Waterhouse is going to appear in 2014 movie “Love, Rosie” with Lily Collins in lead role. For that, she is filming the scenes in Dublin, Ireland. The film is adapted from Cecelia Ahern novel of the same name, which centers on the character Rosie Dunne, played by Lily Collins.
- She is best friends with fellow model Cara Delevingne.
- Follow her on Twitter.