|Ace Hood Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1988|
Lil’ Ace, Ace Hood
Port St. Lucie, Florida, United States
Ace Hood attended the Deerfield Beach High School in Florida.
- Siblings – Ty Barton Jr. (Younger Cousin)
We The Best, Republic, Cash Money, Def Jam Recordings
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm (Approx)
85 kg or 187 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ace Hood has dated –
- Angela Simmons
- Shanice Tyria Sarratt (2011-2015) – Model Shanice Tyria Sarratt gave birth to twin girls, Sailor and Lyric in May 2011. Unfortunately, Lyric died sometime after the birth due to health complications. Throughout their relationship, the rumors of him being unfaithful have been ever persistent. She finally got tired of it and after that, they had a huge fight and he kicked her out. When she returned back to collect her some belongings, they had another altercation, which resulted in her being in jail.
- Shelah Marie (2015-Present) – Ace Hood started going with actress Shelah Marie in early 2015. Since then, the adorable couple has been very active on Instagram, which has attracted its fair share of abuse because of his early relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
- Muscular and imposing physique
- Arm tattoos
- Dreadlocks hairstyle
Ace Hood has starred in commercials for Reebok Classics.
Best Known For
- His single Top of the World, which was used in basketball digital game, NBA 2K10.
- The immense commercial success of his singles Hustle Hard and Bugatti.
Ace Hood released his debut studio album Gutta in November 2008. It reached #2 on “Top Rap Albums”.
First TV Show
In 2012, Ace Hood guest appeared in the reality TV series Mobbed as himself.
Ace Hood maintains his ripped and muscular physique in tip-top shape by regularly hitting the gym. His gym sessions are heavily focused on core work with exercises such as windshield wipers and weighted sit-ups.
For strength training, he heavily relies on bodyweight exercises which are supported by some lifting exercises done at heavy tempo such as pushup to triceps extensions. You can find his typical workout here.
In case he is on-road and can’t hit the gym, he makes sure that he is performing at least 500 pushups a day. He knocks off a couple of hundred in the morning, some more before his shows and rest are dispersed throughout the day. He also likes to complement pushups with sit-ups.
He fuels his workout routines with a high protein diet with special emphasis on eating eggs, fish, chicken breast, and tuna. He also likes to experiment with other types of diets.
Ace Hood Facts
- He was a decent football player while growing up. But had to give up dreams of becoming a professional player after suffering a serious injury in 10th grade.
- He got his breakthrough after he handed his demo tape and autobiography to famous Miami-based Emcee DJ Khaled, whom he had met outside Miami radio station 99 Jamz.
- After getting impressed by his work, the hip-hop publication, XXL magazine included him in the “Freshmen of 2009” feature.
- Initially, he was signed up with the artist development wing of DJ Khaled’s We the Best label.