Alesha Anjanette Dixon
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England
Alesha went to Monk’s Walk School in Hertfordshire.
Dixon has a diploma in sports and wanted to serve as a PE teacher at Loughborough University. But, she opted to focus more on dancing, and singing at that time.
Singer, rapper, songwriter, dancer, model, presenter, competition judge, philanthropist, TV personality
- Father – Melvin Dixon
- Mother – Beverly Harris (Hairdresser)
- Siblings – Leyanne Harris (Half-Sister), Jereome Harris (Half-Brother), Adrian Harris (Half-Brother), Callum Harris (Half-Brother), Mark Harris (Half-Brother), John Harris (Half-Brother)
Alesha is signed with Independent Talent Group Ltd
R&B, hip hop, UK garage
Polydor, Asylum, Atlantic, Victor
5 ft 6 ½ in or 169 cm
128 lbs or 58 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alesha Dixon dated –
- James Chandler – Alesha dated James Chandler in the past.
- MC Harvey (2000 – 2006) – In 2000, Dixon started dating the English rapper MC Harvey. After 5 years in a relationship, the couple married on June 19, 2005. After one year of being in a marriage, Alesha and Harvey announced about their divorce as Dixon found out that Harvey was cheating on her with her friend Javine Hylton. The couple officially divorced in November 2006.
- Matt Di Angelo (2007) – Dixon dated the British actor Matt Di Angelo in 2007.
- Robert Kazinsky (2007) – Alesha had an encounter with the English actor Robert Kazinsky in 2007.
- Pharrell Williams (2007) – In May 2007, Alesha was linked with the popular American musician, Pharrell Williams. The couple spent some time together before they split up.
- Azuka Ononye (2012 – Present) – Dixon commenced dating the Nigerian dancer Azuka Ononye in 2012. In 2013, Alesha gave birth to their first child named Azura Sienna.
Race / Ethnicity
Alesha has Jamaican and British ancestry.
- Great body
- Shiny smile
- Long legs
36-25-37 in or 91.5-63.5-94 cm
10 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 42 (EU)
Alesha has signed endorsement contracts with Ford, Toblerone, Avon and Thomson Airways.
Best Known For
Serving as an MC and choreographer of the R&B girl group Mis-Teeq in the past.
On October 27, 2001, Alesha and her group Mis-Teeq released their first album Lickin’ on Both Sides. The album was recorded and released by Telstar and its duration is 59 minutes and 54 seconds.
Fired Up is the name of Dixon’s first official solo album that was released on February 20, 2006. The album contains 15 tracks and its length is a total of 54 minutes and 2 seconds. Fired Up was released via Polydor and Victor Records.
Alesha hasn’t appeared in a movie yet.
Alesha does her exercises in the presence of personal trainer, Janet Malinowska two or three times in a week. She does not follow a fixed schedule and keeps on bringing variation in her exercise routine.
She follows 80/20 rule, never skips her breakfast, and also loves Detox diet.
More on her workout routine and diet plan.
Alesha Dixon Favorite Things
- Airline – Air New Zealand
- Hotel – The Beverly Wilshire hotel in Beverly Hills, California
- Place in Britain – Cornwall
- Rapper – Eminem
- Country – Japan
- Songwriter – Lauryn Hill
- Holiday Place – Malibu, Santa Monica
- Avon Products – Flawless Foundation in Caramel, Gel Eyeliner
- Beauty Treats – The Sanctuary scrub, Jimmy Choo, Eight Hour Cream
Alesha Dixon Facts
- At the time Alesha was four, her parents parted ways.
- Beverly, Alesha’s mother experienced a spousal violence when Alesha was 10.
- Alesha has created a documentary for BBC about family violence. The documentary which is named, Don’t Hit My Mum was inspired by her past experiences as a child.
- Despite, Dixon being focused on becoming a physical education teacher, she first worked at a gaming company named Ladbrokes.
- In 2002, Dixon was ranked 98 on the FHM’s list of “100 Sexiest Women.”
- Alesha has created a total of three documentaries.
- She is a creative director of LA Fitness.
- She was a presenter at the Mister World 2010 ceremony in Korea.
- Madonna and Kylie Minogue are Alesha’s childhood idols.
- For the British charity Comic Relief, Alesha climbed the Kilimanjaro Mountain along with Cheryl Cole, Ben Shephard, Ronan Keating, Fearne Cotton, Chris Moyles, Gary Barlow, Denise van Outen and Kimberley Walsh.
- Dixon is the financier of ACLT (Also known as African-Caribbean Leukemia Trust).
- Alesha is a vegetarian.
- Visit Alesha’s official website @ aleshadixon.com.
- You may want to connect with Alesha on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and iTunes.