|Alesha Dixon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 7, 1978|
Alesha Dixon is an English singer, rapper, dancer, television personality, and author who gained popularity in the early 2000s as a member of the R&B, garage, and hip hop trio Mis-Teeq, which released albums and songs like Lickin’ on Both Sides, Eye Candy, Roll On/This Is How We Do It, Why?, Can’t Get It Back, Style, and One Night Stand. After the group disbanded in 2005, she pursued a career as a solo artist and has since released several albums and tracks including The Alesha Show, The Entertainer, Do It for Love, Fired Up, The Boy Does Nothing, Every Little Part of Me (ft. Jay Sean), To Love Again, Radio, People Need Love, Breathe Slow, Knockdown, Tallest Girl, and The Way We Are. Additionally, she has hosted Alesha’s Street Dance Stars (2010), Your Face Sounds Familiar (2013), Text Santa (2014–2015), Dance Dance Dance (2017), The Greatest Dancer (2019–2020), and Comic Relief (2019).
Alesha Anjanette Dixon
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom
Alesha went to Monk’s Walk School in Hertfordshire.
Dixon has a diploma in sports and wanted to serve as a PE teacher at Loughborough University. But, she opted to focus more on dancing and singing at that time.
Singer, rapper, songwriter, dancer, model, presenter, competition judge, philanthropist, TV personality
- Father – Melvin Dixon
- Mother – Beverly Harris (Hairdresser)
- Siblings – Leyanne Harris (Half-Sister), Jereome Harris (Half-Brother), Adrian Harris (Half-Brother), Callum Harris (Half-Brother), Mark Harris (Half-Brother), John Harris (Half-Brother)
Alesha has been signed with Independent Talent Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
R&B, hip hop, UK garage
Polydor, Asylum, Atlantic, Victor
Her net worth had been $4 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
128 lbs or 58 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alesha Dixon has dated –
- James Chandler – Alesha dated James Chandler in the past.
- MC Harvey (2000–2006) – In 2000, Dixon started dating the English rapper MC Harvey. After 5 years in a relationship, the couple married on June 19, 2005. After one year of being in a marriage, Alesha and Harvey announced their divorce as Dixon found out that Harvey was cheating on her with her friend Javine Hylton. The couple officially divorced in November 2006.
- Matt Di Angelo (2007) – Dixon dated the British actor Matt Di Angelo in 2007.
- Robert Kazinsky (2007) – Alesha had an encounter with the English actor Robert Kazinsky in 2007.
- Pharrell Williams (2007) – In May 2007, Alesha was linked with the popular American musician, Pharrell Williams. The couple spent some time together before they split up.
- Azuka Ononye (2012–Present) – Dixon commenced dating the Nigerian dancer Azuka Ononye in 2012 and the following year in June, it was announced that they were expecting her first child together. In October 2013, they welcomed their first daughter named Azura Sienna Ononye. The couple married in 2017 and their 2nd daughter, Anaya Safiya Ononye, was born on August 20, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
Alesha has Afro-Jamaican and English ancestry.
- Great body
- Shiny smile
- Long legs
36-25-37 in or 91.5-63.5-94 cm
10 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 42 (EU)
Alesha has signed endorsement contracts with Ford, Toblerone, Avon, and Thomson Airways.
Best Known For
Serving as an MC and choreographer of the R&B girl group Mis-Teeq in the past.
On October 27, 2001, Alesha and her group Mis-Teeq released their first album Lickin’ on Both Sides. The album was recorded and released by Telstar and its duration is 59 minutes and 54 seconds.
Fired Up is the name of Dixon’s first official solo album that was released on February 20, 2006. The album contains 15 tracks and its length is a total of 54 minutes and 2 seconds. Fired Up was released via Polydor and Victor Records.
Alesha does her exercises in the presence of a personal trainer, Janet Malinowska two or three times a week. She does not follow a fixed schedule and keeps on bringing variation in her exercise routine.
She follows the 80/20 rule, never skips her breakfast, and also loves the Detox diet.
More on her workout routine and diet plan.
Alesha Dixon Favorite Things
- Airline – Air New Zealand
- Hotel – The Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills, California
- Place in Britain – Cornwall
- Rapper – Eminem
- Country – Japan
- Songwriter – Lauryn Hill
- Holiday Place – Malibu, Santa Monica
- Avon Products – Flawless Foundation in Caramel, Gel Eyeliner
- Beauty Treats – The Sanctuary scrub, Jimmy Choo, Eight Hour Cream
Alesha Dixon Facts
- At the time Alesha was four, her parents parted ways.
- Beverly, Alesha’s mother experienced spousal violence when Alesha was 10.
- Alesha has created a documentary for BBC about family violence. The documentary which is named, Don’t Hit My Mum was inspired by her past experiences as a child.
- Despite, Dixon being focused on becoming a physical education teacher, she first worked at a gaming company named Ladbrokes.
- In 2002, Dixon was ranked 98 on the FHM’s list of “100 Sexiest Women.”
- Alesha has created a total of three documentaries.
- She is a creative director of LA Fitness.
- On November 24, 2008, she released her 2nd studio album The Alesha Show and it peaked at number #7 on the UK Digital Albums (OCC) chart, at number #11 on the UK Albums (OCC) chart, and at number #20 on the Scottish Albums (OCC) chart. Also, it was certified ‘Platinum’ by the United Kingdom (BPI).
- She was a presenter at the Mister World 2010 ceremony in Korea.
- Madonna and Kylie Minogue are Alesha’s childhood idols.
- For the British charity Comic Relief, Alesha climbed the Kilimanjaro Mountain along with Cheryl Cole, Ben Shephard, Ronan Keating, Fearne Cotton, Chris Moyles, Gary Barlow, Denise van Outen, and Kimberley Walsh.
- Dixon is the financier of ACLT (Also known as African-Caribbean Leukemia Trust).
- Alesha is a vegetarian.
- She has also authored books such as Lightning Girl, Lightning Girl 2: Superhero Squad, Lightning Girl 3: Secret Supervillain, Lightning Girl 4: Superpower Showdown, Star Switch, and Girls Rule.
- Visit Alesha’s official website @ aleshadixon.com.