|Alexandra Nicole Hulme Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 12, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Alexandra Nicole Hulme is an American actor, dancer, choreographer, artist, performer, director, writer, and producer. The multi-talented personality has been a part of a variety of on-screen projects which include Smash, Lord of Tears, The Waterson Project, A House Divided, 500 Days of Summer, The Ugly Truth, Hit the Floor, Morgan M. Morgansen’s Date with Destiny, Gray Dog, Morgan and Destiny’s Eleventeenth Date: The Zeppelin Zoo, A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III, Post, Sironia, The Audition, Mariah’s Lollipop, A Portrait of Love, Annie, Painted, Kids vs Monsters, The Nutcracked, A Year From Now, Azure, The Black Gloves, Girls, The Devil’s Machine, JF&G’s Adventures: Je Vois La Vie Comme Ci, Dead to Me, Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty, Raptor Ranch (also known as The Dinosaur Experiment), Goliath, and Don’t Worry Darling.
Alexandra Nicole Hulme
Lexy Hulme, Lu
San Diego, California, United States
Austin, Texas, United States
Actor, Dancer, Choreographer, Artist, Director, Writer, Producer, Performer
Alexandra Nicole Hulme has been repped by Momentum Talent and Literary Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Burbank, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alexandra Nicole Hulme has dated –
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt (2010) – She was romantically involved with actor and filmmaker Joseph Gordon-Levitt in the year 2010.
Race / Ethnicity
Alexandra Nicole Hulme Facts
- In 2009, she made her first theatrical film appearance as a dancer in the romantic comedy-drama film 500 Days of Summer (stylized as (500) Days of Summer). It stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel.
- Alongside Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Lawrie Brewster, Alexandra Nicole Hulme co-starred as Destiny in the 2010 short romantic silent film Morgan M. Morgansen’s Date with Destiny.
- She brought to life the character of Kolin in the 2012 science fiction action adventure horror comedy film Raptor Ranch.
- Alexandra Nicole Hulme was cast as Eve Turner in the 2013 Scottish horror film Lord of Tears (also known as The Owlman).
- Her directing and writing credits include The Nutcracked and Mariah’s Lollipop.
- Alexandra appeared as a dancer in the 2022 psychological thriller film Don’t Worry Darling, starring Florence Pugh, Harry Styles, Olivia Wilde, Gemma Chan, KiKi Layne, Nick Kroll, and Chris Pine.
Featured Image by Alexandra Nicole Hulme / Instagram