|Ava Smith Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 4, 1988|
Ava Smith is an American fashion model who has walked the ramp for several brands and designers like Chanel, Moschino, Versace, Gucci, Blumarine, Dolce & Gabbana, Giorgio Armani, Etro, Fendi, Guy Laroche, Oscar de la Renta, Iceberg, Maison Martin Margiela, Valentino, John Galliano, Carolina Herrera, Prabal Gurung, Trussardi, DKNY, Vera Wang, Jason Wu, Topshop, Burberry Prorsum, Dries van Noten, Salvatore Ferragamo, Lanvin, Elie Saab, Kenzo, Loewe, Chloe, Rochas, Roland Mouret, Costume National, Givenchy, Helmut Lang, Lacoste, Emilio Pucci, Stella McCartney, Atelier Versace, Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini, Balmain, Shiatzy Chen, Thierry Mugler, Banana Republic, Derek Lam, Bottega Veneta, Yves Saint Laurent, Calvin Klein, Thakoon, Céline, Sacai, Preen, Paco Rabanne, Hermès, and Altuzarra.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Fashion / Runway Model
- Mother – Judith (Works in design school)
Her parents were athletes and had played tennis a lot.
Ava Smith has been signed to several modeling agencies –
- Models 1 – London
- Priscillas Model Management – Sydney
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
- Factor Women – Chicago (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- Le Management – Copenhagen
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- Women Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Stockholm
- Elite Model Management – Toronto
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ava Smith has dated –
- Ryan Schira – She has dated Ryan Schira in the past. They have also appeared in the Ice Iceberg campaign together in 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Ava Smith has advertised for a lot many brands such as Burberry Black Label, Ice Iceberg, S Max Mara, Topshop, United Colors of Benetton, Givenchy Beauty, Ochirly, Sergio Rossi, and others.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with UCB, Topshop, Max Mara, Burberry, Givenchy, and Dolce & Gabbana.
First Fashion Show
Ava Smith debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2008 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Tuleh.
She appeared in the 2013 short 25 min film The Return. It was written and directed by Karl Lagerfeld.
First TV Show
In 2013, Ava made her television debut with the comedy series Extreme Babysitting. She appeared in a total of 5 episodes in 2013.
Ava is naturally slim-trim from childhood. She is a daughter of athletes and had played tennis, basketball, and many other sports in her childhood. She had been an active and fit person since her childhood. Ava Smith stays fit by walking here and there and riding her bicycle.
She is not like other models, who restrict themselves not to eat this or that. She instead listens to her body and eats meat, if she is craving it, or ice cream, or any other item.
She is obsessed with Yogi’s Calming tea and always carries it during fashion shows. It relaxes her, calms her down, and gives her the confidence to walk on the shows. People, however, sometimes, think that she carries drugs.
Ava Smith Favorite Things
- Model – Linda Evangelista or Christy Turlington Burns
- Designer – Judith (Her mom)
- Holiday Destination – Phosphorescent Bay in Puerto Rico
- Film – Y Tu Mamá También (2001)
- Song – Eyes Wide Open (By Gotye)
Source – Vogue.com
Ava Smith Facts
- Ava takes interest in sports and reading novels.
- In 2005, she signed with Elite Model Management – New York and then shot for Russian vogue in the same year.
- Ava modeled for the fall Nordstrom catalog in 2009.
- She generally drinks this coffee – “Chai tea latte with soy.”
- She was discovered on a beach near Chicago.
- Smith describes her style as – “Casual, tailored, feminine, colorful, and eclectic.”
- If given a chance, she would like to exchange her closets with the business magnate, Bill Gates for more space (or a much bigger closet).
- She has appeared on the covers of magazines like Elle Germany, Harper’s Bazaar Mexico, Elle Mexico, Elle Croatia, Flaunt, French Revue De Modes, L’Officiel Turkey, TUSH, Harper’s Bazaar Spain, Harper’s Bazaar Latin America, and V Magazine.
- Ava always keeps her pen, candy, and phone in her purse.
- Smith cannot live without chapstick realistically and mascara aesthetically.
- If she weren’t into modeling, she would have been a diplomat or a humanitarian.
- Ava wishes she knows how to play drums very well.
- While growing up, she was a brat.
- In 2009, she appeared in a short 3 min video “Save the Future” for her role as a sensual mom’s daughter.
- She lives by the motto, “Nothing is permanent.”