Bette (pronounced “Bet-uh”)
Heemskerk, North Holland
She was discovered at 14 and started modeling. She has been seen many times studying, behind the stage during a fashion show. But, her educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway Model
The model has 3 siblings (2 brothers and 1 sister). She is the fourth child in the family.
Bette is represented by these modeling agencies –
- Viva Model Management – Paris
- Why Not Model Agency – Milan
- DNA Model Management – New York
- Wilma Wakker Model Management – Amsterdam (Mother Agency)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has a boyfriend. But, Bette has not revealed about him in the public.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long legs
32-24-35 in or 81-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Franke has done advertisements and walked the ramp for designers such as Blumarine, ‘Care’ Stella McCartney, Bottega Veneta, ck Calvin Klein, Dior Eyewear, Dolce & Gabbana, DSquared, H&M, Hermès, Hogan, HUGO Hugo Boss, J Mendel, Jaeger, Jimmy Choo, Lacoste, Max & Co, Oscar de la Renta, See by Chloé, Siviglia, Stella McCartney, Valentino, White House Black Market, Yves Saint Laurent, Zadig & Voltaire Eyewear, Zara.
She has not revealed about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
Modeling and walking the runway
She has not been cast in any of the films.
First TV Show
She debuted on television with a fashion show Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2006 in Milan where she advertised for Dries Van Noten, Emanuel Ungaro, Jil Sander, Hermès.
The model must be doing some workout or at least taking proper care of her diet / and a control on eating habits.
Bette Favorite Things
- She was discovered when she was 14 years old by a Dutch modeling agent Wilma Wakker in Amsterdam while shopping with her mother.
- Johanna Gene Stickland, Lara Stone, Marina Peres, Hye Park, Giedre Dukauskaite, Agnete Hegelund, Irina Lazareanu, Cato van Ee, Romee Strijd, Sara Ziff are her good friends.
- She has graced numerous magazine covers till now. Bette appeared on the cover of Elle Argentina (April 2010), Vogue Brazil (February 2013), Elle Croatia (August 2010), Marie Claire Italy (February 2010), WSJ US (November 2011), Harper’s Bazaar Spain (October 2012), Avantgarde Netherlands (February 2007), Vogue Japan (July 2013) and the list goes on.
- Find her on Twitter and Instagram.