|Chloe Flower Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 6, 1985|
Chloe Flower is a talented American classical pianist, composer, writer, and producer who has established herself as one of the most distinguished musicians of her time.
Flower (as a child)
Los Angeles, California, United States
Classical Pianist, Composer, Writer, Producer
Classical Music, Classical-Crossover, Pop, Contemporary Instrumental, Instrumental Pop,
- Island Records
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chloe has dated –
- Hill Harper
- Michael Sepso – In 2021, she was reportedly dating the entrepreneur Michael Sepso.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Korean ancestry.
Chloe Flower has endorsed or promoted brands such as –
- The Attico
- Fazioli Pianoforti
- Estee Lauder
Chloe Flower Facts
- She opened for the popular Italian operatic pop group known as Il Volo during their North American tour in 2011.
- Chloe has collaborated with top artists like Celine Dion, Babyface, 2 Chainz, Nas, Questlove, Timbaland, Johnny Mathis, and many more.
- She had a viral moment in February 2019 when she gave a spirited performance of Cardi B‘s smash-hit song, Money on a crystal piano (on loan) from the Liberace Museum at that year’s Grammy Awards.
- Among Chloe’s many accomplishments are being chosen to be a Steinway Artist in August 2019.
- Her debut self-titled album was met with widespread critical acclaim and it peaked at #4 on the Classical Billboard Charts upon its release in July 2021.
- Chloe was responsible for composing and performing live the opening theme song, the closing scene, and all the commercial intros and outros at the 80th Golden Globe Awards held in January 2023.
- She achieved the distinction of being the very first classical instrumentalist to give a solo performance at Disney’s Holiday Special and Magical Christmas Day Parade in 2022.
Featured Image by Chloe Flower / Instagram