|Chris Diamantopoulos Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 9, 1975|
Chris Diamantopoulos is a Canadian actor, voice actor, and stage artist. He is known for playing Russ Hanneman in the comedy series Silicon Valley, Evan Phinnaeus ‘Finn’ Woodhouse in the period drama series Good Girls Revolt, Rodney in the miniseries The Starter Wife, Rob Weiss in the action drama series 24, Moe Howard in the slapstick comedy film The Three Stooges, Barry Cross in the sitcom Let’s Get Physical, and Brian in the mockumentary sitcom The Office. In addition to that, Chris has also been cast in several other projects like The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse, Harley Quinn, The Harper House, Blood of Zeus, BoJack Horseman, Made in Hollywood, Arrested Development, Boston Legal, American Dad!, American Dreams, Law & Order, Batman Unlimited: Animal Instincts, Batman Unlimited: Monster Mayhem, Batman Unlimited: Mechs vs. Mutants, Three Days to Vegas, Empire State, The Art of the Steal, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
He divides his time between –
- New York, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Chris Diamantopoulos attended East York Collegiate Institute in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He has also received training in classical singing.
Actor, Voice Actor, Stage Artist
Chris Diamantopoulos has been repped by –
- Viewpoint, Inc., Public Relations Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $2 Million.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chris Diamantopoulos has dated –
- Becki Newton (2004-Present) – He met American actor Becki Newton in a subway station in New York City and they started dating in 2004. They got married on May 12, 2005, and the couple welcomed their first child, a boy, in November 2010. They were blessed with a girl in 2014 and had another daughter in 2020. In July 2022, it was revealed that Becki and Chris were expecting their 4th child together.
Race / Ethnicity
Chris Diamantopoulos is of Greek descent.
Sports a beard
Chris Diamantopoulos was cast in a TV commercial for Charles Schwab in 2012.
He is a practicing member of the Greek Orthodox church.
Chris Diamantopoulos Facts
- He was raised dividing his time between Canada and Greece.
- He was 9 years old when he began doing TV commercials and professional theater.
- Growing up, his idols included Harrison Ford, Errol Flynn, Frank Sinatra, The Three Stooges, and Danny Kaye.
- Chris Diamantopoulos co-starred as Moe Howard, the aggressive and short-tempered leader of the Stooges, in the 2012 American slapstick comedy film The Three Stooges, based on the film shorts from 1934 to 1959 starring the comedy trio of the same name.
- He is really good at doing a Sean Connery impression.
- He is well-versed in Greek.
- As a stage actor, Chris has been a part of productions such as The Full Monty, Waitress, and Les Misérables.
- He has done voiceover work for video games like Celebrity Deathmatch and 300: March to Glory.
- From 2015 to 2019, he was cast as Russ Hanneman, a brash, loud, and fiery billionaire investor who provides Pied Piper with their Series A, in the comedy series Silicon Valley, a parody of Silicon Valley culture.
- Alongside Odette Annable, Mary Elizabeth Ellis, Colleen Camp, and Fran Kranz, Chris Diamantopoulos co-starred as Eric Stone in the American romantic comedy film The Truth About Lies in 2018.
Featured Image by Red Carpet Report on Mingle Media TV / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0