|Christina Kirk Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 10, 1970|
Christina Kirk is an American actress who is known for her portrayal of Carol of Taking Woodstock, Madeleine in D.E.B.S., Jennifer in Melinda and Melinda, and as a Party Hostess in Along Came Polly. Other than that, she is also known for being married to screenwriter John Hamburg.
Manhattan, New York City, United States
Christina Kirk graduated from Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island in the past.
- Father – Garrett Kirk (Retired managing director of Dillon, Read & Company)
- Mother – Clay Kirk
Kirk is represented by The Kohner Agency, Phoenix Artists, and Circle of Confusion.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christina has dated –
- John Hamburg (2003-Present) – Christina and screenwriter, film director, and producer John Hamburg got married to one another on September 24, 2005.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin lips and eyebrows
- Heart-shaped face
Christina Kirk Favorite Things
- Shopping Book Store – Chevalier’s bookstore
- Boutique – Larchmont Beauty Center
- Cultural Event – Free Summer Jazz concerts at LACMA
- Cultural Institution – Center Theater Group
- Spot In Los Angeles – Runyon Canyon
Source – Haute Living
Christina Kirk Facts
- She describes herself as multifaceted, unexpected, and creative.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as Hannah in the film Safe Men in 1998. Later, in 2003, Christina made her first TV show portrayal of Julia Walker in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in 2003.
- With time, Kirk has worked with various well-known stars including Mariska Hargitay, Christopher Meloni, Ice-T, Sara Foster, Jordana Brewster, Devon Aoki, Ben Feldman, Cristin Milioti, and Henry Zebrowski.
- In her free time, Christina loves to travel to the Runyon Canyon to hike and enjoy nature views. Also, she enjoys visiting the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.
- She loves the taste of pizza and especially enjoys eating them at Village Pizzeria or a New York-style pizza in Los Angeles. Other than that, she loves to eat sushi at Sushi Park and Italian at Alimento.