|Sara Foster Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 5, 1981|
Sara Foster is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Jen Clark in 90210, Nancy Hayes in The Big Bounce, and Roslyn Hanniger in Psych 9. She has also appeared in numerous other TV shows and films such as D.E.B.S., Entourage, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Bachelor Party 2: The Last Temptation, South Beach, Demoted, Celebrity Name Game, and many more. Sara has endorsed several brands such as Fabletics, Equinox, and Fridababy.
Sara Michael Foster
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Sara studied at Crossroads High School located in Santa Monica, California. She did not pursue a college education thereafter and once confessed to Forbes magazine that she regrets not enrolling in a university to major in Drama.
Model, Actress, Executive Producer
- Father – David Foster (Highly Acclaimed Music Producer)
- Mother – Rebecca Dyer (Former Model)
- Siblings – Erin Foster (Younger Sister) (Writer & Actress), Jordan Foster (Younger Sister) (Fashion Stylist at La Marque NYC), Allison Jones Foster (Older Half-Sister), Amy Skylark Foster (Older Half-Sister) (Canadian Songwriter & Author)
- Others –
- Maurice Foster (Paternal Grandfather)
- Eleanor May Vantreight (Paternal Grandmother)
- Jaymes Foster (Aunt / David’s Sister) (Record Producer)
- Parker Foster Aiken (Cousin, Jaymes’ Son)
- Linda Diane Thompson (Former Stepmother)
- Brandon Jenner (Former Stepbrother) (Musician)
- Sam Brody Jenner (Former Stepbrother) (Reality Star / Actor / Model)
- Yolanda Hadid (Former Stepmother)
- Jelena Noura aka Gigi Hadid (Former Stepsister) (Model)
- Isabella Khair aka Bella Hadid (Former Stepsister) (Model)
- Anwar Hadid (Former Stepbrother) (Model)
Sara Foster is represented by –
- Luber Roklin Entertainment, Los Angeles, California
- Vision Los Angeles Modeling Agency
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sara Foster has dated –
- Ashley Hamilton (2000) – Sara was briefly engaged to actor/singer & songwriter Ashley Hamilton when she was barely out of her teens. However, their relationship did not last long. One of the reasons behind their split could have been Ashley’s tumultuous youth. Throughout his 20’s and early 30’s, he was battling eating disorders, Bulimia and Anorexia along with alcohol and drug addiction.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2002–2003) – She briefly dated the Hollywood superstar while he was on a 6-month break from his relationship with supermodel Gisele Bündchen.
- David Spade (2004) – Comedian-actor David Spade was rumored to be dating Sara Foster for a little while in 2004 amid his long string of relationships with a lot of famous women.
- Benicio Del Toro Sánchez (2004–2006) – Sara had a very public relationship with the Puerto Rican-American, Oscar-winning actor for a few years in her early 20s. She had a party girl reputation at that time while Benicio, though an A-list actor, was well-known for his womanizing ways. The two pacified their crazy lifestyles by grounding themselves in each other’s company but the stability was not meant to last. Benicio moved on from Sara, tempted by a brief fling with Lindsay Lohan in 2006.
- Mark Sayers McGrath (2006) – The lead singer of the rock band Sugar Ray, Mark Sayers McGrath, was Sara’s rebound relationship after Benicio. They were spotted together at various social events.
- Tommy Haas (2006–Present) – Sara first spotted her husband-to-be on TV, playing a tennis match in 2004 and found him attractive. In 2006, she ran into the German tennis player at a dinner party while accompanying mutual friends and got herself introduced. As much as she wanted to date him right away, Sara was due to move to Prague temporarily for a film project while Tommy was also constantly on the road for his tennis matches. They became email buddies and established a strong connection. In 2007, Sara started attending Tommy’s matches and learned everything about tennis to become a constant source of support for him. After getting to know each other for 2 years, Tommy proposed to his lady love on Christmas Eve in 2008. Together, the couple has two daughters – Valentina Evelyn Haas (b. November 2010) and Josephine Lena Haas (b. November 2015).
Race / Ethnicity
Sara’s father is a Canadian national with English, Scottish and Irish ancestry, while her mother is American with possible English lineage.
- Full lips
- Green eyes
- Tall and lean, slender body frame
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
Sara Foster has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- RetailMeNot app (2016)
- Fabletics (2016) (activewear brand co-founded by close friend Kate Hudson)
- Furthermore by Equinox gym brand and Glacéau Smart Water (2016)
- Fridababy (2017)
- Close friend Jennifer Meyer’s jewelry and clothing line on Instagram
Best Known For
- Her mockumentary styled reality show Barely Famous (2015–2016) which was marked with guest appearances by several A-list celebrities to create a spoof of the typical American reality show format.
- Playing the role of Jen Clark in the teen drama television series 90210 from 2009 to 2012.
She made her theatrical film debut in the thriller/heist film called The Big Bounce in 2004 as Nancy Hayes. The film also starred Owen Wilson, Charlie Sheen, and Morgan Freeman.
First TV Show
Her first TV show appearance was on the talk show in an episode of Entourage in 2004.
To maintain her lean frame, Sara claims to have tried every popular exercise regime in Los Angeles ranging from the Tracy Anderson method, Pilates Plus to Hot Yoga. She believes in the effectiveness of an intense workout and feels that unless you are dying out of breath during a workout, you are not really transforming your body. According to her, going through the motions at a comfortable pace does not cut it.
Sara still holds the most faith in conventional weight training. Whenever she is short on time, she prioritizes a workout at home or at the nearest gym to do a basic full body circuit of planks, push-ups, squats, lunges, jumping rope, and sprints on the treadmill.
To keep things interesting she catches up with her friends or her sister during the personal training session or opts for a group exercise class such as at Pilates Platinum, Body By Simone studio or LekFit dance fitness class. Stress easily shows on her face, hence, she tries to incorporate a meditation program every now and then.
Sara does not subscribe to dietary restrictions because it makes her cranky. She enjoys indulging in junk foods but avoids consuming soda/sugary soft drinks and candy/popular confectioneries. Also, she drinks alcohol only on very special occasions and avoids it as much as possible.
Her daily dietary consumption looks as follows –
- Breakfast – Late breakfast of eggs, toast, and avocado accompanied with a cup of coffee that she cannot do without.
- Lunch – Kale smoothie with protein powder from a local juice shop followed by a Turkey salad or a sandwich for lunch.
- Dinner – Her options vary between gluten-free spaghetti bolognese, salmon with rice and veggies, chicken and mashed potatoes or a Lebanese takeout meal from a nearby restaurant.
Sara Foster Favorite Things
- Comedian – Chelsea Handler
- Cuisine – Mexican, Lebanese
- Body / Face Oil – Coconut Oil
- Sunscreen Brand – Skinceuticals Sport 50
- Night Cream – Kate Somerville Night Time Retinol
- Reality Show – The Bachelor, The Wahlburgers, The Price is Right, The Real Housewives of New York
- Restaurants in LA – Craig’s for American Cuisine, Madeo for Italian food, Sunnin for Lebanese, Casa Vega for Mexican food, Italian Caffe’ Delfini
- Restaurants in NYC – Elio’s for Italian cuisine, Via Quadronno for Salami sandwiches, Westville for organic vegetables, John’s for Pizza
- Restaurants in Paris – Diep for Chinese food, L’ami Louis, Park Hyatt Hotel for Burgers, Ladurée for breakfast and chocolate croissants
- Hair Salon – Andy Lecompte
- Skin Clinic – Kate Somerville in Melrose Place
- Medical Spa – Beauty Park in Santa Monica
- Makeup Must-Haves – Clinique’s All About Eyes concealer, Clinique Chubby Stick moisturizing lip color
- Moisturizer – La Mer Créme De La Mer
- Celebrity Crush – Jakob Luke Dylan (Lead singer of The Wallflowers), Taylor Kinney
- Word – Literally
- Pop Song of 2015 – Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding
- Evergreen Song – In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel
- Beyoncé Song – Drunk in Love, Halo
- Role (Among her Own) – Jennifer in an indie-comedy Demoted (2011)
- Movie – Bridesmaids (2011), Trainwreck (2015)
- Smartphone App – Uber
- Holiday – Christmas
- Shoe Brands – Stella McCartney, Manolo, Gianvito Rossi
- Comfy Clothing – Turtleneck
- Comfy Shoe Brands –Birkenstocks, Havaianas
- Childhood Boy Bands – New Kids on the Block, Boyz II Men
- Childhood Celebrity Crush – Rob Lowe, New Kids on the Block
- Alcoholic Beverage – White Wine, Red Wine
- Wine – Sauvignon blanc
- Pizza Topping – Jalapeños
- Curse Word – MotherF*****
- Emoji – Blowing a Heart Kiss
- Social Media App – Twitter
- Place To Unwind – Sunset Foot Spa, La Brea & Sunset
- LA Landmark – Casa Vega restaurant, Sherman Oaks (Sara has been a regular visitor since the age of 15)
Source – Instagram, The New Potato, Byrdie, Allure, InStyle, BuzzFeed, Us Weekly, Ora TV, BuzzFeed, Vogue
Sara Foster Facts
- Her parents got divorced when Sara was 5 years old. She was raised by her single mother in Calabasas.
- Sara’s father made it clear that his wealth is not meant to spoil her. So instead of high fashion runway shows, she often modeled for JC Penny catalogs to pay her bills.
- She was the one who introduced Demi Moore to Ashton Kutcher that led to their high profile Hollywood romance.
- Sara is a Democrat who closely follows both national and international politics.
- While growing up, her nickname was Foster Freeze.
- Sara cannot consume raw foods and hence hates sushi. Her sister, Erin thinks that she has the taste palate of a 6-year-old since she mostly likes eating cheeseburgers and Mexican food.
- Unlike most celebs, Sara does not like wearing make up every day and is quite comfortable getting out of her house bare-faced. But, she has tried Botox and is open to using any cream to keep wrinkles at bay.
- She uses spray tan to make her skin look flawless.
- Sara wrote and created Barely Famous with her sister Erin because they were not getting any roles to their liking. She stated that their show is reflective of them taking responsibility for their life choices that defined success.
- The idea for Barely Famous came to her after refusing to participate in several actual reality shows.
- She took advantage of her Hollywood connections by roping in close friends like Jessica Alba, Courtney Cox, Nicole Richie, Kate Hudson and Molly Sims for guest appearances in season 1. It set off the momentum to feature even bigger celebrities in season 2.
- She often writes down her future goals in a journal to bring them closer to reality.
- Sara has purchased oils for success, wealth, and health from a psychic and applies it on the bottom of her feet and palms before work.
- She is not at all tech savvy and is often unaware of even the most basic functions of her smartphone.
- She has a very athletic persona and claims to be a skilled tennis player and water-skier.
- One of her worst habits is being a constant late-comer.
- Sara is a germophobe and never goes anywhere without a hand sanitizer.
- She is extremely afraid of visiting a dentist but nevertheless goes for regular check-ups because of her obsession with maintaining oral hygiene.
- In December 2021, Sara and Erin teamed up for the opening of their store, Favorite Daughter.
Featured Image by DavidQ2012 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0