|Catherine Haena Kim Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Catherine Haena Kim is an American actress and voiceover artist who made her first TV show appearance in an episode of the soap opera Guiding Light in 2007. Over the years, she has also played a variety of roles in on-screen projects such as Special Agent Emily Ryder in FBI, Kate in Ballers, Dani in Lessons in Breaking Up, Nurse Cora Wang/Cora Wang in Major Crimes, Nani Kalakaua in Hawaii Five-0, Anna Choi in Mistresses, Amanda Dean in 90210, Grace Kim in Sullivan & Son, Kim in aTypical Wednesday, Peanut in Voodoo Possession, Mara in The Millers, Margaret Dell in Win, Lose or Love, Tara Moss/Emily Layton in Magnum P.I., Belle in Under My Skin, and Jessica in Open House on Beverly.
Catherine Haena Kim
Queens, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Catherine Haena Kim got enrolled at the University of Virginia and studied drama and psychology.
Actress, Voiceover Artist
- Mother – Lucia Kim
- Sibling – Joe Kim (Younger Brother)
Catherine has been repped by Pakula King & Associates, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Korean descent.
- Lean frame
- Beautiful eyes
Catherine Haena Kim Facts
- She is a first-generation Korean-American.
- She won Miss Virginia United States 2006.
- Her grandparents immigrated to the United States in order to help raise Catherine and her brother. They also taught them Korean.
- Catherine Haena Kim made her theatrical film debut by appearing as Charlece in the 2009 romantic comedy film, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, starring Matthew McConaughey, Jennifer Garner, Breckin Meyer, Lacey Chabert, Robert Forster, Anne Archer, Emma Stone, and Michael Douglas.
- She appeared as a news reporter in the 2014 neo-noir crime film, Inherent Vice, whose lead cast included Joaquin Phoenix, Josh Brolin, Owen Wilson, Katherine Waterston, Reese Witherspoon, Benicio del Toro, Jena Malone, Martin Short, and Joanna Newsom.
- In 2019, Catherine was cast as Kate, Creative Director of SportsX & Joe’s love interest, in the comedy-drama television series, Ballers.
Featured Image by Catherine Haena Kim / Instagram