Columbia, South Carolina, USA
Lebanon, Tennessee, USA
Her schooling information is not available.
Singer, songwriter, actress, dancer, musician
- Father – Mike Jones (Former NFL player)
- Mother – Javonda Jones (Session Vocalist)
- Siblings – Unknown
She is signed to Creative Artists Agency (CAA).
Pop, dance, hip hop, R&B
Red Light Management, America Records, Hollywood Records
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Coco Jones’ dating history is not known.
Race / Ethnicity
Her measurements (breast-waist-hip) may be 34-25-34 in or 87-63.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Starring as Roxanne “Roxie” Andrews in the 2012 Disney Channel Original Movie “Let It Shine”.
As a Singer
She released her first Extended Play titled Coco Jones as a digital download on October 10, 2010.
Her first film was Disney Channel’s Let It Shine in which she played the role as Roxanne “Roxie” Andrews. The film was released directly on television in 2012.
First TV Show
From 2011 to 2012, Jones played the recurring role as Coco Blue in Disney Channel musical sketch comedy series So Random!
Coco Jones Favorite Things
- Movie – Matilda (1996)
- Band – Maroon 5
- School Subject – Literature, Science
- Color – Purple
Source – KidzWorld
Coco Jones Facts
- She started to learn singing at a very young age.
- At 9, she sang the National Anthem at NFL football game.
- She likes to do sewing, shopping, and performing.
- Coco likes to listen to singers like Beyonce Knowles, Selena Gomez, Raven Symone, and Victoria Justice.
- Coco’s debut stage performance was when she was six years old.
- She has also worked with Motown group, and The Funk Brothers in the past.
- Some of her biggest musical influences include Aretha Franklin, Beyoncé Knowles, CeCe Winans, Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Hudson, Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey, P*ssy Riot, Roy Drusky, Whitney Houston.
- Coco had won the 2013 Radio Disney Music Award for “Funniest Celebrity Take”.
- Coco finished second in Disney’s Next Big Thing in 2010.
- Visit her official website @ therealcocojones.com.
- Join Coco on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, YouTube Vevo, Instagram, Google+, and Tumblr.