|Erin Darke Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Year of Birth||1984/1985|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Erin Darke is an American actor whose film credits include Love & Mercy, Kill Your Darlings, Young Adult, We Need to Talk About Kevin, 2 Days in New York, The Drop, Beside Still Waters, The Longest Week, Draft Day, Night Comes On, The Quitter, Still Alice, Hunter&Game, Complete Unknown, Don’t Think Twice, Thank You for Your Service, The Sounding, Molli and Max in the Future, Sidewalk Traffic, Seven Lovers, and Summer ’03. Additionally, she has also been cast in a variety of shows such as The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Good Girls Revolt, Pan Am, Homeland, Mercy, Moonshine, The Loudest Voice, Dietland, Black Box, Girls, Forever, Public Morals, FBI, Miracle Workers, and Battle Creek.
Erin Constance-Maja Darke
She was born in 1984 or 1985.
Flint, Genesee County, Michigan, United States
New York City, New York, United States
- Father – Ian Harvey Darke
- Mother – Kristina Strand
- Others – Reginald Harvey “Reg” Darke (Paternal Grandfather), Agnes Nora Jean Milne (Paternal Grandmother), David Norman Strand (Maternal Grandfather), Phyllis June Goff (Paternal Grandmother)
Erin Darke has been represented by Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erin Darke has dated –
- Daniel Radcliffe (2012-Present) – She started going out with English actor, voiceover artist, and producer Daniel Radcliffe in late 2012. The duo first met during the filming of the 2013 biographical drama film Kill Your Darlings. In mid-2014, there were RUMORs that the couple had gotten engaged but Erin’s father denied the claims. It was revealed in March 2023 that they were expecting their first child together. In April 2023, it was reported that Daniel and Erin had welcomed their first child after they were seen pushing a baby stroller in New York City.
Race / Ethnicity
Erin Darke is of English, Scottish, German, French-Canadian, and Swedish descent.
Erin Darke Facts
- Alongside Ryan Eggold, Beck Bennett, Will Brill, Brett Dalton, Jessy Hodges, Britt Lower, and Reid Scott, Erin Darke co-starred as Abby in the 2013 comedy-drama film Beside Still Waters.
- She brought to life the character of Natasha in the 2016 comedy-drama film Don’t Think Twice.
- In 2014, she portrayed the character of Marilyn Wilson-Rutherford (American singer best known as the first wife of the Beach Boys‘ Brian Wilson) in the 2014 biographical drama film Love & Mercy.
- Erin Darke co-starred as Cindy Reston in the Amazon Prime Video period drama series Good Girls Revolt from 2015 to 2016. Erin’s co-stars for the project included Genevieve Angelson, Anna Camp, Hunter Parrish, Chris Diamantopoulos, and Joy Bryant.
- She was seen as Tracey in the 2017 biographical war drama film Thank You for Your Service. The film is based on the 2013 non-fiction book of the same name by David Finkel.
- Between 2017 and 2018, Erin Darke appeared in the recurring role of Mary in the period comedy-drama television series The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
- She played the role of Hope in the 2018 comedy-drama film Summer ’03.
- Along with Joy Nash, Tamara Tunie, Robin Weigert, Rowena King, Adam Rothenberg, Ricardo Davila, Tramell Tillman, Will Seefried, and Julianna Margulies, Erin Darke co-starred as Leeta Albridge in the dark comedy-drama television series Dietland in 2018.
- For around 5 years, she worked as a lifeguard.
- Erin does not like eating olives.
Featured Image by titaniummagazineofficiall / Instagram