|Gaz Beadle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 22, 1988|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Hexham, Northumberland, England
Newcastle, Tyne and Wear, England
Gaz Beadle went to Prudhoe West First School but later got enrolled at Highfield School. He cleared his GCSE exams at the age of 16.
- Father – Kevin Beadle
- Mother – Shirley Beadle
- Siblings – Claire Beadle (Older Sister)
Gaz Beadle is represented by –
- London based Lou Coulson Associates Ltd
- Blvk Mgmt
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gaz Beadle has dated
- Holly Hagan (2011) – In his very first season on the Geordie Shore, Beadle hooked up with fellow cast member Holly Hagan. However, their affair didn’t last beyond a couple of weeks.
- Rebecca Walker – Gaz was rumored to have hooked up with TV personality Rebecca Walker during their appearance in the multiple seasons of Geordie Shore.
- Cara Delevingne (2013) – Beadle reportedly went out with English model Cara Delevingne in June 2013. He even confirmed that they were in the early stages of courtship and were exchanging pictures and videos about day to day things regularly. The couple was also talking over the phone on a daily basis.
- Marnie Simpson (2013) – Gaz was allegedly dating model and TV personality Marnie Simpson in 2013. Although their affair was brief, they have remained on good terms.
- Jasmin Walia (2013) – Beadle was known to be dating model and singer Jasmin Walia in the summer of 2013. These relationship rumors were generated by their cozy and loved up display in an Ibiza resort in June. He later confirmed in his January 2014 interview that they had hooked up during the summer vacation.
- Chelsea White (2014) – Beadle had hooked up with glamour model and makeup artist Chelsea White at the start of 2014.
- Vicky Pattison (2014) – Gaz Beadle was in a relationship with model and TV star Vicky Pattison in 2014. However, their breakup seemed to have been bad as they spent years taking shots at each other with Gaz repeatedly calling her fake. However, they seemed to have buried the hatchet, in July 2016, as he claimed he would love to marry her.
- Rebecca Fox (2014) – Gaz reportedly had an affair with model Rebecca Fox towards the end of 2014. In fact, their relationship helped Rebecca grab public attention and launched her career in the TV and fashion industry.
- Charlotte Crosby (2011-2016) – Beadle started dating fellow Geordie Shore contestant Charlotte Crosby in 2011 during his first season on the show. They had a volatile and steamy relationship which was littered with both of them cheating on each other during the next five years. They were reported to have called it quits in 2016. Towards the end of the same year, he was missing her and wanted to get back together with her but it didn’t work out.
- Lillie Lexi Gregg (2014-2016) – Gaz reportedly started dating TV personality Lillie Lexi Gregg in 2014. Their relationship was a slightly low-key affair and had its ups and downs as he had flings with other women during that time. However, Lexi felt they were in it for the long haul and seemed interested in settling down with him. Unfortunately, their relationship came to an end in the summer of 2016 after he was reportedly asked by the show producers to choose either Geordie Shore or a relationship with Lexi. He chose to dump Lexi as the show was his livelihood. They have, however, remained good friends and had a run-in on another reality show, Ex on the Beach.
- Emily Colley – Gaz’s affair with reality TV personality and social media star Emily Colley came to light when she made an appearance in the 2015 edition of the show, Ex on the Beach. However, Gaz, who is well known for his womanizing ways, failed to recognize his former flame on the show. But he did remember that he had slept with her.
- Anita Kaushik (2015) – Gaz hooked up with reality TV star Anita Kaushik in 2015. Their relationship, which started with their participation on the reality show, Ex on the Beach was on and off in nature. They had reportedly given their romance another chance after the end of the show but it didn’t work out as their relationship lasted for just two weeks.
- Jemma Lucy (2016) – Beadle went on to sleep with model Jemma Lucy in the very first episode of the reality show, Ex on the Beach, which was hosted in Thailand.
- Charlotte Dawson (2016) – In the very second episode of the reality show, Ex on the Beach, Gaz hooked up with model and TV personality Charlotte Dawson, who is the daughter of famous British comedian Les Dawson. Soon after she arrived on the beach, Gaz started chatting with her and before long they were heading for some privacy where they were joined by another show contestant. Gaz jokingly claimed that he was making Charlotte feel welcomed on the show.
- Olivia Walsh (2016) – Another contestant to join Beadle and Dawson’s romp, in the famous penthouse on the show, was model Olivia Walsh. They had met her on the way while heading to the penthouse and decided to include her in their bit of fun.
- Chrysten Zenoni (2016) – On the show Ex on the Beach, it was revealed that he had cheated on Lillie Lexi Gregg towards the end of their relationship by hooking up with Australian designer Chrysten Zenoni. However, Chrysten wasn’t aware of his relationship with Lillie.
- Melissa Reeves (2016) – TV personality Melissa Reeves was another woman whom Gaz had cheated on his girlfriend Lillie Lexi Gregg with. It was while owning up to his affair with Reeves that he confessed to Lillie about past indiscretions and apologized to her, after which they ended up in bed once again.
- Paige Fitzsimmons (2017) – Gaz had a steamy fling with TV personality Paige Fitzsimmons in February 2017. During their stint on the MTV show, Spring Break with Grandad, they went on to have s*x on their first date. He even got into an altercation with another contestant Breaker Liam over Paige with Liam feeling that she was his bird.
- Sam Frost (2017) – Gaz was linked with Australian actress, Sam Frost in 2017. But, Gaz himself denied the allegations.
- Emma McVey (2016-Present) – Beadle officially began dating TV star Emma McVey in August 2016. After having dated for about nine months, they seemed to be on their way out the following May as she took to Twitter to launch a furious tirade accusing him of cheating on her and being a selfish narcissist. However, they got back together in June and were pictured on a couple of loved-up outings in Manchester. In September 2017, it was revealed that Emma was pregnant with their first child. In the same interview, they blamed their busy work schedules and her pregnancy hormones for their brief split in the summer.
- Elettra Lamborghini (2017) – In an episode of Geordie Shore in September 2017, reality TV stars Elettra Lamborghini and Gaz were seen kissing which sparked dating rumors.
- Bethan Kershaw (2017) – During his brief split from Emma McVey, Gaz hooked up with Ibiza Weekender star Bethan Kershaw. They were spotted leaving together in a taxi after a night out in Newcastle.
Race / Ethnicity
- Good Looks
- Broad chin
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81.5 cm
Gaz Beadle has done endorsement work for the following brands
Best Known For
- Being cast in the popular reality TV series, Geordie Shore.
- Having appeared in a series of popular reality TV shows such as Ex on the Beach, Celebrity Wedding Planner, and the Australian edition of Hell’s Kitchen.
First TV Show
In 2011, he made his first TV show appearance on the famous British reality show, Geordie Shore.
After having started going to the gym to take care of his skinny body, Gaz Beadle has made working out an integral part of his daily schedule. To make sure that his ectomorph body responds to his workout, he makes it a habit to lift heavy weights in the gym. He also includes sprinting on the incline for a dose of high-intensity cardio workout.
As per his lifting schedule, Gaz clubs chest with triceps. After that, he goes for shoulder and back and follows it up with legs. He then, makes sure to take two days off. However, he has revealed that he often finds it hard to fit a workout into his busy schedule.
Gaz Beadle Facts
- He has started his own supplement company by the name of VIDAR Nutrition. Gaz claims that he got the idea when he realized that there are many people like him, with busy schedules, who can’t dedicate their whole life to the gym.
- While growing up, he was very much into soccer and went on to captain two of his school teams. He even went in for trials at the local giants Newcastle United.
- After graduating from school education, he signed up to join the Royal Marines. However, his spell with the navy was very short.
- He was unemployed when he was approached to star on Geordie Shore and before that he had done a couple of odd jobs including tilling.
- In December 2012, he opened his exclusive menswear boutique by the name of Project 722 in Newcastle’s iconic Metro Center.
- He expanded his business ventures, in May 2014, by opening a nightclub called Pure in Zante, Greece.
- With the money he earned from his stint on Geordie Shore, he bought a house for his father, helped his sister financially to take a full year’s leave after she had a baby, and even paid for his cousin’s dance school classes.
- He was born with chronic asthma and often had to visit a hospital in his early childhood days.
- In March 2014, he published his autobiography Gaz (And My Parsnip), in which he recounted his life growing up in Newcastle and also gave tips on how to woo women.
Featured Image by Instagram / Gaz Beadle