|Gigi Gorgeous Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 20, 1992|
Gigi Gorgeous is a Canadian YouTuber, socialite, actress, producer, and model who rose to fame as she started posting on her YouTube as ‘Gregory Gorgeous’. However, after coming out as a transgender woman in 2013, she began going by ‘Gigi Gorgeous’. Her YouTube channel has accrued a fan base of more than 3 million subscribers. In addition to that, Gigi has also been a part of a variety of projects such as I Hate Myselfie, I Hate Myselfie 2, Project Runway All Stars, The Listener, The Avenue, The Marco Marco Show, The Campus, Bro’Laska, What’s Trending, Not Too Deep with Grace Helbig, Katy Perry Live: Witness World Wide, Shane and Friends, This is Everything: Gigi Gorgeous, Daily Pop, Me and My Grandma, Thread of Man, and Undivided Attention. Gigi has also received many awards including the Critics’ Choice Award, Streamy Award, Shorty Award, and Logo TV Award.
Gregory Allan Lazzarato
Gigi, Gigi Gorgeous, Giselle Loren Lazzarato, Gregory Gorgeous, Gregory, Greg
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
Gigi went to the St. Francis of Assisi School. She later moved to the Iona Catholic Secondary School in Mississauga.
She then got enrolled at George Brown College, where she studied fashion. However, she didn’t complete her college education as she dropped out to focus on her YouTube career.
YouTube Personality, Model, Actress, Socialite, Producer
- Father – David Lazzarato (Audit committee chairman at Yellow Media)
- Mother – Judith Lazzarato (Investment adviser and real estate agent) (She passed away in February 2012 due to leukemia)
- Siblings – Adam Lazzarato (Brother) (Former Web Manager at McMaster University), Cory Lazzarato (Brother)
- Others – Chester Lazzarato (Paternal Grandfather), Marilyn Lazzarato (Paternal Grandmother)
Gigi Gorgeous has been represented by Select Management Group – Los Angeles.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Gigi Gorgeous has dated –
- Cory Binney – Gigi was reported to be in a relationship with Cory Binney, who is the half-brother of Drag Race star Alaska Thunderf*ck. Gigi was serving as his personal trainer when they fell in love. It is not known why they broke up. But the fact that she came out as a lesbian in 2016 might have something to do with it.
- Nats Getty (2016-Present) – Gigi officially confirmed that she was going out with model and fashion designer Nats Getty (Natalia Williams), who is a member of a rich and incredibly famous Getty family. In December 2016, she posted a YouTube video in which she revealed that they had broken up. She also pleaded to her fans to be nice to Nats as she still cared about her. Also, she was pictured holding hands with another transgender model on the beach. A couple of weeks later, she revealed that they had got back together by posting pictures of them next to the Christmas tree. In 2018, Nats proposed to Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte in France. In July 2019, the couple got married at Rosewood Miramar Beach in Montecito, California.
- Andreja Pejic (2016) – Post her break up with Nats, Gigi was rumored to be going out with popular transgender model Andreja Pejic. These rumors were generated by the pictures of them holding hands on the beach in Florida in December 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
She has French, Lebanese, and Italian ancestry.
In the past, she used to identify herself as bisexual.
In September 2016, she came out as a lesbian in her YouTube video.
Later, in April 2021, she came out as pansexual.
- Blonde locks
- Blue eyes
- Fuller lips
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6.5 (US) or 4 (UK) or 37 (EU)
Being one of the leading fashion influencers on social media, Gigi has used her strong presence to promote a number of brands and products. She also has promoted products by using those or strategically placing products in her videos.
She has done modeling work for the fashion designer Marco Marco, including walking the red carpet for him in 2014 and 2015 fashion shows.
She was raised in a devout Roman Catholic family.
She has identified with Roman Catholicism and has claimed in her interviews and videos that she is religious.
Best Known For
- Her immense popularity across various social media platforms. She has over 2 million followers on Facebook and Instagram and over 3 million subscribers on YouTube.
- Having appeared on the popular online reality show The Avenue
- Having worked with popular celebrities such as Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, and Miley Cyrus
First TV Show
In 2009, she made her first TV show appearance by appearing in 7 episodes of The Campus.
Earlier, Gigi wasn’t into too much working out and hitting the gym. She preferred going out for walks on the hills and dance to keep herself fit. However, she has made changes to her lifestyle and has increased the frequency of her workout sessions.
When she feels that she is gathering fat around her lower tummy, she prefers to perform leg raises while lying on the floor. She usually performs this exercise at the night with repetitions somewhere around 50 to 100. The other exercise she is obsessed with is squats.
To make sure that she is going low enough, she stands right next to the couch and lightly touches her butt on it, before springing up.
Also, she always keeps a bottle of water in her refrigerator so that when she is craving her favorite diet coke, she can go for water, instead. She makes sure that she is chugging a lot of water throughout the day. Plus, she drinks a lot of healthy and nutritious juices and smoothies.
Gigi Gorgeous Favorite Things
- Typical Bar Order – Moscow Mule with very light vodka
- Word She Uses Too Often – Literally
- TV Guilty Pleasure – Finding Prince Charming
- Food – Celery
- Comedy Movie – The Hot Chick (2002)
- Pizza Toppings – Hawaiian
- Emoji – Blonde girl with both her hands over her head
- Beauty Inspirations – Her mother and Kim Kardashian
- Beauty Products – Too Faced Better Than S*x Mascara, Too Faced’s Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer, and MAC Cosmetics’ Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish
- Signature Scent – Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto
- Childhood TV Show – Sailor Moon (Anime show)
- Childhood Movie – The Little Mermaid (1989)
- First-Ever Concert – The Spice Girls’ Spice Up Your Life World Tour
Source – BuzzFeed.com, PopSugar.com, Wikia.com
Gigi Gorgeous Facts
- Before her transition, she was identified as Gregory or Greg. Also, she identified herself as a gay male at that time.
- In 2014, she was honored with the LogoTV Trailblazing Social Creator Award in recognition of the activism she had done for LGBT youth and causes.
- In June 2015, she collaborated with Miley Cyrus and her Happy Hippie Foundation to promote Marie Claire “#InstaPride” campaign.
- In 2015, she inked a partnership deal with Too Faced Cosmetics and as part of the deal, she was featured in the cosmetic commercial film Better Than S*x.
- In August 2016, she was detained at the Dubai International Airport and her passport was taken away as well. UAE doesn’t recognize any gender apart from male and female and Gigi being a transgender woman was found in breach of laws.
- Gigi was released by authorities after 5 hours of detention. Meanwhile, her fans and supporters had trended the #JusticeForGigi hashtag on Twitter.
- In June 2017, the prestigious Times Magazine included her in the Time Magazine list of the 25 most influential people on the Internet.
- She has appeared in the music videos for songs like Another Lonely Night by Adam Lambert, Do Not Disturb by Steve Aoki and Bella Thorne, God Control by Madonna, and Aileen by Willam Belli.
- In March 2014, she officially and legally changed her name to Gigi Loren Lazzarato.
- She has got a couple of tattoos including a key on the left ribs and left me speechless on the outside of her right foot.
- In January 2021, Gigi’s spouse Nats Getty came out as transgender and non-binary.