|Guava Juice Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 21, 1991|
Guava Juice is a Filipino-American social media star, model, actor, and rapper, best known for his YouTube channel of the same name, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 14.5 million subscribers. He was also a part of the comedy YouTube channel, Wassabi Productions, alongside Alex Burriss (Alex Wassabi) under a persona named Roi Wassabi, between 2008 and 2016. In 2017, he shifted his focus to his gaming YouTube channel, Guava Juice Games but abandoned it in December 2018. At that point, he came back to creating content for his main channel as well as Guava Juice 2, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 3.5 million subscribers.
Roi Wassabi, Guava Juice
Pangasinan, Dagupan City, Phillippines
Los Angeles, California, United States
He 1st enrolled in Durham Tech Community College in Durham, North Carolina, United States, and studied Nursing but quickly dropped out.
Roi attended North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States, and earned his undergraduate degree in Film Studies there. He also attended a Computer Engineering course there but left it due to a lack of interest.
Rapper, Social Media Star, Actor, Model
- Siblings – Reymound Fabito (Younger Brother) (Internet Personality), Russell Fabito (Younger Brother) (Internet Personality), Ariel “Ariel F” Fabito (Younger Sister) (Social Media Star)
- Others – Ethan (Cousin), Kyle (Cousin)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Guava Juice has dated –
- Monette (2013-Present) – On June 22, 2013, he began dating the dental student and guitarist, Monette. They celebrated their 4-year anniversary at the Walt Disney World, which he also celebrated as the day he “got out of the friendzone 4 years ago”.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Filipino descent.
Thick, bushy eyebrows
Guava Juice has endorsed brands such as –
- Elmer’s Products
- Knott’s Scary Farm
He has supported organizations such as Make-A-Wish Foundation and TreePeople.
Guava Juice Favorite Things
- Cuisines – Japanese, Mexican, and Filipino
- Dessert – Filipino chocolate rice pudding called Champorado
- Cartoon – The Guava Juice Show
Source – Just Jared Jr.
Guava Juice Facts
- Roi only spent 1st 2 years of his life in his home country of the Philippines. His mom got a job offer and the whole family moved to Durham, North Carolina, United States.
- His dad always wears cool hats, which he envies.
- He can play guitar, piano, ukulele, drums, and bass.
- As of February 2022, Guava Juice owned 81 plants.
- He made his 1st video when he was 12 years old, using a Windows Movie Maker program on his computer.
- Roi struggled in school at 1st as he was very shy and didn’t know English very well. After he finished an English Second Language course, things got much easier.
- He was a part of his school’s basketball team, which remained his favorite sport later.
- Roi was widely recognized for his bath challenges, where he would put both living creaturs such as puppies and snakes, and inanimate objects, food, or drinks.
- One of the 1st videos to go viral for him was titled Carly Rae Jepsen CALL ME MAYBE – Rolanda & Richard (Parody), uploaded in April 2012. It also featured his younger siblings.
- Roi was a part of the 3rd season of the YouTube Originals web series, Escape The Night (2018), hosted by Joey Graceffa. He made it to the 3rd episode and had the opportunity to spend time with fellow YouTubers JC Caylen, Teala Dunn, Colleen Ballinger, Rosanna Pansino, Safiya Nygaard, Manny Gutierrez, Nikita Dragun, and Matthew Patrick.
- In 2018, he collaborated with Wtfbrahh to release an online hip-hop/rap album, Stay Juicy, which consisted of 16 songs in total. “Stay juicy!” is also his catchphrase.
- He was nominated in the category of “YouTuber of the Year” at the 11th annual Shorty Awards in 2019 but lost to Shane Dawson.
- He launched a smartphone video game, Guava Juice Tub Tapper, and created his brand of toys, Guava Toys, and sold them at Target stores.
- Roi has 3 dogs, named Oogi, Callie, and Izzi.
- He is allergic to shrimp and carrots.
- He loves Mexican cuisine.
- Roi was on the cover of the October edition of A-List Nation Magazine in 2019.
Featured Image by Guava Juice / Instagram