|Henry Czerny Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 8, 1959|
Henry Czerny is a Canadian actor who is best remembered for essaying the role of Peter Lavin in the critically-acclaimed miniseries, The Boys of St. Vincent (1992). Additionally, his film credits have included popular movies such as Mission: Impossible (1996), The Ice Storm (1997), Fido (2006), The Exorcism of Emily Rose (2005), Clear and Present Danger (1994), The Pink Panther (2006), Remember (2015), Ready or Not (2019), Scream VI (2023), etc.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Henry received his primary education from the Humberside Collegiate Institute in Toronto. Following that, he attended the Banff School of Film Arts to study musical theater and later, he became a student at Toronto’s York University.
Furthermore, he attended the National Theatre School in Montreal to study acting and graduated in 1982.
- Father – John Czerny (Welder)
- Mother – Eugenia Mendyk (Worked in a Bakery)
- Siblings – He has 2 older siblings.
Henry Czerny has been represented by Innovative Artists located in California.
Henry Czerny’s net worth was $6 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Henry Czerny has dated –
- Dana Delany (1994-1997) – In 1994, he began dating actress Dana Delany, whom he met and fell in love with while shooting the TV movie, Choices of the Heart: The Margaret Sanger Story (1995). The couple allegedly got engaged sometime during their courtship. However, after nearly 3 years of being together, they decided to split up in 1997.
- Claudine Cassidy – The Curse of Buckout Road (2017) actor tied the knot with Claudine Cassidy in 2001. The couple is parents to a son named Cameron Czerny.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Polish ancestry.
However, his hair has turned mostly ‘Gray’ due to his advancing age.
- Square face
- Piercing gaze
Henry Czerny Favorite Things
- Hair Products – Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Conditioner
- Clothing Material – Cotton
- Brand Of Footwear – Keen
Source – Dapper Confidential
Henry Czerny Facts
- His last name ‘Czerny’ translates to ‘Black’ in the Slavic languages.
- The famous line, “Your mission, should you choose to accept it…” from the original Mission: Impossible (1996) film starring Tom Cruise was uttered by Henry.
- His breakout performance was playing the role of a s**ual predator named Brother Peter Lavin in The Boys of St Vincent (1992). The miniseries, directed by John N. Smith, was based on the real account of s**ual abuse that took place at the Mount Cashel Orphanage in St. John’s, Newfoundland. For his haunting performance, Henry won the Gemini Award for ‘Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Dramatic Program or Mini-Series’ in 1994.
- He celebrates his birthday on the same day as other prominent Hollywood celebrities like Seth Green, Nick Nolte, James Dean, Cecily Strong, Bethany Hamilton, Jack Lemmon, Creed Bratton, John Williams, Gary Coleman, John Grisham, Vince Neil, and many others.
- Henry likes to indulge in carpentry, photography, travel, and crafting in his free time.
Featured Image by Canadian Film Centre / Wikimedia / CC BY 2.0