|HyunJi Shin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date Of Birth||March 14, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
HyunJi Shin is a South Korean model who is best known for having walked the ramp for various brands and designers such as Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Stella McCartney, Paco Rabanne, Saint Laurent, and Versace.
Seoul, South Korea
HyunJi is represented by –
- Melina Karapet of IMG Models (Worldwide)
- Gost Agency – Seoul
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Slender physical appearance
- Long legs
Through her social media, HyunJi Shin has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Puma and Chanel.
She has also appeared in campaigns for various brands such as Zara, Calvin Klein, Fendi, Max Mara, Chanel, Paco Rabanne, Proenza Schouler, Prabal Gurung, Uniqlo, Dolce & Gabbana, Juun.J, Hunter Original, H&M, United Colors of Benetton, and Bobbi Brown.
HyunJi Shin Favorite Things
- Mask Sheet – CNP Laboratory VITA Whitening Ampoule Mask Sheet
- Thing To Do In Her Freetime – Sightseeing
- Form Of Exercise – Pilates
- Musicians – Leon Bridges, Jeff Bernat, Sam Ock
- Movie – Léon: The Professional (1994), Silver Linings Playbook (2012)
- Books – The World’s Most Beautiful Farewell, Falling Dinner, Me Before You
- Food – Everything that is cooked by her mother without seaweed
Source – Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar
HyunJi Shin Facts
- It was HyunJi’s mother who enrolled her at a modeling school in order to help her correct her posture.
- HyunJi was only 15 years when she was spotted by a modeling scout.
- As a child, HyunJi took a liking to home designing.
- HyunJi got her big break in the fashion industry after she was titled as the winner of the 4th season of Korea’s Next Top Model on August 15, 2013.
- She made her debut as a runway model in 2014, at the Allude Spring / Summer 2015 Fashion Show.
- As of 2020, HyunJi was featured on models.com‘s Top 50 Models list. Previously, she was also on their The Hot List.
- With time, she has been featured on the cover of various magazines such as Vogue, W, CR Fashion Book, Lords Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, French Magazine, and Grey Magazine Italy.
- She has worked with several well-known fashion photographers including Alasdair McLellan, Harley Weir, and Ben Hassett.
- In her free time, HyunJi loves to read, watch movies, and spend time with her family and friends.
- Her dream fashion photoshoot would be with American photographer Steven Meisel or British photographer Tim Walker at a place in either Japan or Spain.
- She is a huge admirer of the English model and businesswoman Kate Moss.
Featured Image By HyunJi Shin / Instagram