|Irina Sharipova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 7, 1992|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Irina Sharipova is a Russian model and beauty pageant winner who rose to acclaim as she was crowned Miss Tatarstan in 2010. She also finished as the first runner-up in Miss Russia 2010 as well as has walked for brands and designers such as Oscar de la Renta, Victoria’s Secret, Chanel, Vivienne Westwood, Dolce & Gabbana, Marc Jacobs, Carolina Herrera, Cushnie Et Ochs, Prabal Gurung, Rag & Bone, DSquared2, Kenzo, Topshop, Tory Burch, Ralph Lauren, Marchesa, Felipe Oliveira Baptista, and Versace. Moreover, she appeared on the cover of Marie Claire France‘s January 2013 edition.
Irina, Diana Shar
Irina studied Fashion Designing at Kazan State Technical University.
Fashion / Runway model, beauty pageant winner
- Mother – Elena Sharipova (Beauty Contests Winner)
Irina Sharipova is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Stardom Model Management – London
- Women Direct – New York
- Global Russian Models
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- Women Management – Milan
- Women Management – Paris
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Her dad is of Uzbek descent, while on her mom’s side, she has Uzbek, Russian, Ukrainian, and Tatar ancestry.
Her looks, which is a hybrid of Adriana Lima and Natasha Poly.
32-24-34 in or 81-61-87 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
10 (US) or 42 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Yamamay, Intimissimi Jersey Spring 2011, Victoria’s Secret 2013 Collection
Best Known For
Irina is best known for being the first runner-up in “Miss Russia 2010”, and walking in the “Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014.”
First Fashion Show
Irian started her modeling career with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2012 fashion show where she modeled for Felipe Oliveira Baptista and Vivienne Westwood.
Irina Sharipova Facts
- Irina is Miss Tatarstan 2010.
- In the Miss Russia 2010 contest, she finished second.
- Irina is also known as Diana Shar.
- Her mother was crowned Miss Bukhara in 1989.
- She was among the top 25 semi-finalists in the Miss World 2010 competition held on October 30, 2010, in Sanya, China.
- Irina never met her father.
- She has graced the cover of Marie Claire France January 2013 issue.
- Irina grew up in Bukhara, Uzbekistan for 7 years. She also lived in the village of Sviyazhsk, Apastovsky District, Tatarstan with her grandma.
- Her mom, Elena Sharipova won Miss Bukhara in 1989 and was the first runner-up of Miss Uzbekistan in 1990.
- She appeared in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014 along with another Russian model Kate Grigorieva. The show was held in London on December 2, 2014.
- She signed with the Women Management modeling agency in 2012.
- She likes to paint and design.
- She won the title of “Miss Tatarstan 2010.” But, she didn’t intend to enter the contest. It all happened by accident. She went there to see the models and was handpicked by the organizers of the show and as a result, she won it on January 31, 2010.
- Irina is the first “Vice-Miss Russia 2010.” As a winner, she was awarded a grant to study at any university in the world.
- She has been featured in editorials such as Vogue Italy and LOVE.