|Jack Dodge Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 5, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jack Dodge is an American social media star and author, best known for 2 of his YouTube channels, both titled Jack Dodge, with more than 70k subscribers and more than 10k subscribers, respectively. He has primarily published vlogs and video reactions on both channels and has often collaborated with a fellow YouTuber, Amy Ordman, who has amassed a fanbase of more than 500k subscribers on her YouTube channel. They also created a well-known podcast in 2019 titled Dating Straight in August 2019.
San Diego, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jack attended Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts United States for a year until he dropped out in September 2017. He later reconsidered and started studying to become a film major.
Social Media Star, Author
- Siblings – Kate Dodge (Sister)
Jack Dodge self-represents his career.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Jack Dodge has dated –
- Madison Iseman – In the past, he dated actress Madison Iseman, best known for her role as Sam in the TV series Modern Family.
- Carson McCalley (2017) – He was best friends with an actor Carson McCalley for a long time, and they were very close and flirty in his videos. Jack teased his audience with videos such as THE TRUTH ABOUT US!!, Are We Actually Dating?, ELOPING TO TURKEY FOR OUR HONEYMOON, and A LITTLE GAY KISS NEVER HURT ANYONE, all in mid-2017.
- Matt Rivas (2018) – He has dated a fellow social media star, Matt Rivas, in 2018. He featured him in his video BOYFRIEND CATCHES ME CHEATING WITH TINDER DATE!! (PRANK) in March 2018.
- Noah (2018) – His fanbase thought he might be dating a model who had an Instagram account with the handle “no.ah” in 2018. Jack later revealed he was his college roommate and one of his best friends.
Race / Ethnicity
He has also dyed his hair ‘Blonde’ and ‘Silver’ in the past.
Tall, lanky physique
Jack Dodge Facts
- His channel name used to be “TheNerdyHipsters” before he changed it to Jack Dodge.
- In 2012, he met and took a picture with Ariana Grande, one of his favorite artists. He jokingly asked her “Hi, are you on Victorious?” in reference to the TV series Victorious (2010–2013) with Victoria Justice in the lead role.
- His dad found gay p*rn on his computer when he was 13 years old and Jack himself figured out he was gay in the 7th grade.
- SugarScape presented him as a “NewTuber of the Week” in January 2014.
- He made a guest appearance on the web series Late Night Somewhere f/ Sara Forsberg in July 2014.
- Jack publicly came out as gay on October 11, 2016.
- Jack had Kendall Jenner‘s number for years but never did anything with it. In January 2017, he finally decided to call her but it turned out she had put a code that was required for him to access her voicemail.
- He can do a spot-on impression of Colleen Ballinger‘s character, Miranda Sings.
- Jack has a dog named Frank.
- He once dreamed that he and singer Shawn Mendes were in love.
- Actor Paul Rudd is the hottest man he knows.
- Jack once watched Harry Styles‘s music video and kept contemplating how he could possibly meet him and get him to fall in love with him.
- He published a short e-book titled Stan Twitter’s Guide to Weights & Measures: The Game in February 2019.
- He got his 1st tattoo in July 2019, which was a line art on his left shoulder.
Featured Image by Jack Dodge / Instagram