Jessica Karen Szohr
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, U.S.
Jessica attended Menomonee Falls High School in Wisconsin and graduated 1 semester early to focus on her modeling career.
To study interior designing, she started going to Columbia College Chicago but left it for acting.
- Mother – Karen Roach
- Siblings – Megan Szohr (Younger Sister), Danielle Szohr (Younger Sister), Nick Szohr (Younger Brother), Sadie Szohr (Younger Sister)
- Others – Ronald Szohr (Maternal Grandfather)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Szohr dated –
- Marco Minuto – Philanthropist Marco Minuto and Jessica Szohr were RUMORed to be an item in the past.
- Rafi Gavron (2007) – British-American actor Rafi Gavron and Jessica hooked up in December 2007.
- Jason Lewis (2008) – In November 2008, Jessica dated briefly actor and former model Jason Lewis.
- Ed Westwick (2008-2013) – In December 2008, she started dating English actor and musician Ed Westwick. They dated ON and OFF for many years. In August 2013, they were spotted together buying groceries together.
- Aaron Rodgers (2011, 2014) – American Football player Aaron Rodgers and Jessica dated briefly in 2011 and separated. They again connected in 2014 but for a short time.
- Luke Pasqualino (2011-2012) – From 2011 to 2012, actors Jessica and Luke Pasqualino dated each other. They started dating after meeting on the set of the 2012 film Love Bite.
- Ricky Whittle (2012) – English actor Ricky Whittle and Jessica dated for a short time in August 2012.
- Daniel Grunwald (2012) – In November 2012, she hooked up with a person named Daniel Grunwald.
- Scotty McKnight (2014-2018) – Former American football wide receiver Scotty McKnight and Szohr started dating in December 2014. They remained together for more than 3 years and called off their relationship in the summer of 2018.
- Brad Richardson (2019-Present) – In March 2019, she started dating Canadian ice-hockey player, Brad Richardson. She is expecting her first child with Brad.
Race / Ethnicity
Jessica has African-American ancestry on her dad’s side while she is of Hungarian descent on her mom’s side.
- Black hair and light-colored eyes
- About two dozen tattoos on her body
35-25-34 in or 89-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
At 10, she appeared in Quaker Oats ad.
She has appeared in print ads for –
- Crate & Barrel
- Mountain Dew
- Unilever’s Dove Ultimate antiperspirant
Best Known For
Playing Vanessa Abrams in The CW’s teen drama series Gossip Girl from 2007 to 2012.
In 2003, she appeared in Uncle Nino for her role as The MC.
First TV Show
In 2003, Jessica guest appeared as Dee-Jay in ABC sitcom My Wife & Kids.
Jessica is a foodie and is difficult for her to resist food like pizza, French fries, and sauces. But, she tries to eat healthy during the weekdays and indulges in her favorite cookies and French fries on the weekends.
To compensate for what she eats on Saturdays and Sundays, she does yoga, runs a mile or two, and does hiking.
Jessica Szohr Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza, French fries
- Shopping Store – Target
- Favorite Gossip Girl Season – Season 1
- All-time Favorite Video Game – Mario
Source – PopSugar, Reddit AMA
Jessica Szohr Facts
- Jessica was a cheerleader in school.
- She was on the student council in her school.
- When in school, she, along with a friend, started a cleaning business where she used to clean the teachers’ houses.
- At 6 (in 1991), she started modeling. In 2003, she commenced acting.
- Before modeling, she was aspiring to become an interior designer.
- Her last name is pronounced as “Sawr.”
- Jessica likes to snowboard, hike, do yoga, and play soccer.
- She is an avid fan of the American Football team Green Bay Packers.
- She is friends with Dianna Agron, Taylor Swift, Jessica Stam, and Nina Dobrev.